10 dats after

Posted , 4 users are following.

I was told to apply neosporin and to put more wraps on the stitches but it sticks and causes pain to redress, and also when do I start back wearing tight underwear other than the jock strap they gave me ?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi ethan,

By ten days my stitched had disolved and never gave me any trouble and as for underwear I used what I always wore which had just the normal amount of support. Sorry I cannot be of any more help.

• Posted

I didn't have a jock strap. I found it was most comfortable to wear underwear briefs for the first few weeks. 8 weeks post surgery now and I've been wearing normal Boxer briefs for the last few weeks.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.