10 days after op

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi i'm 10 days after op. started getting itching all over my skin . Had this for two weeks before op. But once had op it stopped until two days ago. anyone else had problem.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I had very itchy skin before op and it got better after but didn't completely go away. Also, just about 3 weeks before surgery got blister on thumb and index finger of right hand - they have not healed yet (surgery in July) - doc says it is eczema. Never had that before. 
  • Posted

Hi 

I had attacks of itchy skin but presumed it was peri menopause. But when I research gallstones on the nhs site it lists itchy skin as a symptom. 

Interesting.

i am sure it will settle down as your body readjusts . 

Glad all went well though  smile 

sally 

• Posted

thanks. it helps when you can talk to people in same situation
  • Posted

My face had gotten dry and itchy for awhile. I just stopped using my face soap and used the antibacterial soap they told me to use before surgery. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.