10 days and counting!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

so i have lost half a stone in 10 days of being on these tablets, i feel much better in my self and have been religiously checking the fat content on EVERYTHING!!! only thing which has me concerned, i used to use my fitness pal, and have seen people on here use it too, but it says i should be having 2150 calories a day?? hows that when i'm trying to lose weight?? it says i can only put in to loose a max of 2lb a week, yet i'm wanting to obviously lose more, any help will be appreciated xx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hello, well done on your weight loss,  I have been using my fitness pal. It gave me a calorie intake of 1600 and so I changed it to 1200. Xx
    • Posted

thanx very much smile i didnt realise you could change intake will check now xx

• Posted

I don't know if you already know but also you can update your weight as well 
    • Posted

did that when i set app up again as i took it off my phone x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.