10 months in

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm coming up to 10 month on Cit and over the past month I've been feeling pretty good to be honest. However I woke up this morning and I've felt very nervous. I have slight butterflies every morning but this morning I felt really bad. Is it normal to be having blips this far in or is it something else?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I'm almost two years in and have blips weekly!

Nothing to worry about and how you feel will pass. 😃

Try not to think about it too much and crack on with your day.

• Posted

perfectly fine mate

try not to analize it, keep going, i still get blips 15 months in, be kind to yourself, get a good nights sleep.......its not nice dont get me wrong but build a coping mechiasm thats works for you. do something that takes your mind off it, go for walk, cook, excercise, read, something you enjoy, dont be disheartned mate, its a journey were all on.

• Posted

cheers for the words Rob. just feel crap after feeling so good for a long while!

• Edited

how are you feeling john?

i had a right dizzy spell at work today, heart racing etc, literally out the blue!!!

after 19 weeks on10mg!!!!!

hope your feeling better mate

• Posted

Still got the constant churning / butterfly sensation, thought it might have gone again by now. Can believe how well I was feeling and now I feel that I'm going backwards again. I know eventually this feeling will fade out once more but it feels like it won't 😞. How are you feeling now? Has the dizzy spell made you feel off it again or was you quickly over it?

• Edited

it left me a bit sore & bruised & wondering where the hell it came from!, but you gotta keep going! its very very difficult not to feel disheartned & analyze your every feeling. im trying to eat/sleep well & not boozing.

john you will feel good again mate, like you did before, you gotta believe that!

accept the blips with open arms & just carry on as before. Were all in the same boat mate.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.