10 months of testicular ache/pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

So, i and 20 years old and im sitting at the doctors atm waiting to get my 3rd ultrasound this year to check for hernias, my pain is completely random but i find it mostly happens in the afternoon, when i sit or lay down. I got diagnosed with a varicocele earlier this year and had surgery to fix it but the pain did not go away. 

I have had urine and blood tests and its not STD's or anything. i do have a slightly crooked back but i dont think that would cause it. 

Does anyone know what can cause this horible chronic ache/ pain

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Am 21yr living in jamaica I notices pain on oct 29 I had sex on the 28th. Pain went away bt came bacj today with a bang almost unbearable m I noticed my left balls is smaller than my right. Will head to the doctor tomorrow. Seems my relationship with pain killers is abt to begin cas nobody online seems to have found the solution
  • Posted

So it sounds like you're going through something similar that I'm going through, I'm coming up on almost exactly one year since my girlfriends dog stepped on my left testicle while I was sleeping in bed.. have been dealing with constant non stop pain throughout the day and even worse at night when I have nothing to distract my mind from it.. been to a GP and got an ultrasound to check for torsion about nine months ago but everything looked normal for the most part, i don't think they scanned high enough up though around my bladder area I have what appears to be some sort of a scar tissue or lumpy mass just above the testicle and I'm thinking he stepped on the cords above the testicle and not the testicle itself, either way my pain will fluctuate from pain some days to burning sensation others to a constant sense of feeling like I need to go pee, I've noticed drinking any type of coffee or energy drinks or any bladder stimulants make the sensation much worse.. I'm scared to go in and spend a lot of money at a urologist bc I fear I will spend all this money and possibly surgery and still end up with the same pain and getting no where.. it has affected my quality of life as I'm constantly unable to get a good nights sleep and my sex drive has taken a significant hit bc I seem to flare up shortly after ejaculation around the injured area and the pain will last hours to days... this past 2 weeks the pain has literally not gone away at all and I'm not even masturbating but once a week now and I've been in constant dull/burning pain

• Posted

It started more like my whole scrotum hurting but after 2 or 3 days the pain shifted to my left testicle and left leg. I went to the doc last friday 12/22/2017 I have n ultra sound to do on wensday but the pills he prescribed took 99.99% of the pain away. He recommended VOLTAREN FORTE TAB 10's and CIPRO-denk 500mg tablets

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.