100 Sertraline end of week 2 and 3rd week and day 2 extreme anxiety out of control

Posted , 2 users are following.

100mg Sertraline end of week 2 and 3rd week and day 2 been been feeling horrible anxiety out of control... why is my anxiety so out of control ... seen my ex she lives 2 doors down has new bf long distance and her mom was saying how her new bf is so much better than i was i over heard her mom saying it... made me sad and i got a sudden panic through my whole body after that my anxiety been bad and anxious thoughts keep comming  but i dont think that would give me such bad anxiety is it the zoloft? i havent been on a 100mg for alomst a year i really need some ones help im just drained now today and so tired. last time i upped my zoloft like a year ago dont remeber it being this hard. i was fine start of the 2nd week but the end of 2nd week and 2 days in the 3rd week that turned bad... any insight i would really appreciate it. some say it take 4 to 6 weeks to feel better.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.