10mg

Posted , 3 users are following.

It will be three weeks on prozac soon still have lots of thoughts and anxiety, on 10mg don't really want to updose because of side effects, has anyone had successful got well on 10mg, also menapausel but it's not helping my hotness, thankyou, was thinking of going up to 15mg

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I have been on 20mg for a little over 6 weeks now still have horrible anxiety in the am, and have gotten horrible stomach aches the past few days. Keep pushing through yesterday my anxiety was better. Today it’s bad in the am
    • Posted

Do you sleep though the night, I also have fibromyalgia, but prozac not helping pain at all, having burning on and off in knees and arms, bad day today, thoughts are there , did you start of on 20mg, thanks
    • Posted

2 days on 5, then 2 on 10, than up to 20. For 45. I take Trazadone 50 for sleep. And diazepam for anxiety for next 3 weeks. Mostly suffering horrible anxiety. It takes a long time to kick in can take 8 to 12 weeks. Doesn’t reach steady blood levels till 4 or 5 weeks
  • Posted

That seems really lose dose. Im on 20, asked dr acbout my night time panic attack / meltdowns and he upped mine to 40 after just 1 week.... however since caling I havent had that issue so Im still taking the 20 and hope to stay there. My anxiety is more prevalent now though, I have days when my heart feels racey and tight chest. But im going to hangin there.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.