10mg and nausea

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am 21, and been on Citalopram for 17 days. Have been feeling fine and took my pill in the morning. But today in the afternoon i got chills, hot flashes, and nausea. The nausea is mostly gone but I have no appetite and didn't even want dinner. Just wanna know have others experienced this and is it normal? Just a nervous college kid.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

yes it is very normal I actually ended up losing 20 pounds with citalopram due to not having appetite for 6 weeks. it's normal also normal to get many other side effects you are still very early and you need to wait for another 4 or so weeks to see the results. I was around same age when I started citalopram last time round and it changed my life. stick with it and it will be the best thing you ever done.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.