11 month old slight petechiae rash , freaking out!!!

Posted , 1 user is following.

I noticed today that my 11 month old had a small scratch on his upper back , i didn't really think much of it as he's very active all always bumping into things. When I bathed him I then noticed what looks like a slight petechiae rash on his neck/shoulder, its very faint and small and I am an extreme worried . Its sort of in place for here his pram straps of highchair straps could rub against him, he is fine in himself, still very active, happy and eating and no temperature. Should I be worried or and I ober thinking this ? Not sure if he has bumped himself or its from the straps, or something more sinister??

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.