11 weeks post op... THIS SITE HAS BEEN A GOD SEND

Posted , 10 users are following.

I am 11 weeks post op after having both feet done and hammer toe, and i would just like to say a big thank you to everyone who has taken the time to reply.. without this site and all the lovely people on here sharing experience, giving advice, healing tips, walking advice... i dont know how i would of got through the last 11 weeks.. i am still along way off recovery but feeling alot better today, this site has been a daily read for me and its like sharing a room with people going through the same, so i thank you from my heart everyone and wish us all happy feet soon xx

2 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Gilly, you're right this site is brilliant isnt it. Hope you're doing  better now, keep going,you'll get there, it's going to be worth it.smile
  • Posted

Hi everyone,

I've been in Rainy , windy Ireland so I've not seen these messages until now , but yes this site has been incredibly helpful to me.

Your feet look amazing!! I can't believe the scars have healed so well.

I'm now 5 weeks in and can't wait to rid myself of the horrendous black wedged flippers. I've got some blue velcrose sandals that the Physio gave me and I plan to wear those to work when I'm back.

Apparently the new balance trainers are good but expensive !!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.