110% relief for me in one day try it

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi ladies and gents and yes men can suffer from L/S too,

l'm 63 and l have suffered from L/S for more than 8 years now and in fact at one stage l had 13 ulcers at once the pain was undescribable and l was hospitalised with it as l could not pee, then on other occasions when l would get an ulcer it would never be just one it would be at least two or three and it could take 6 to 8 weeks for them to heal, and l ALWAYS had all the symptoms of thrush it

would NEVER go away no matter how much or what medication l used, then there was the intense itching, the stinging as well as the pain. But then l found absolute total relief. l now feel completely normal again, admittedly l have not tried sex, no partner to experiment with (he he) . Here is all l did, l half filled a medicine cup with olive oil left it in the toilet and every time l went to the toilet l did not dry my vagina after going to the toilet unless l was doing more than a pee all l did was put two fingers in the oil and wiped it up in between the lips and as far as my two fingers could reach up inside my vagina as well as all around my genitals liberally, using plenty of oil, then l would pat the area dry with soft toilet paper leaving the vaginal area soft and moist.

( DO NOT use cheap harsh toilet paper as it can tear the damaged fragile vagina tissue and ALWAYS pat never wipe. ) Within 24 hours the intense itching, burning pain and thrush symptoms were completely gone everything had returned back to feeling 100% normal again that was three months ago now, l did not do anything else, nothing not even borax washing of the area. Prior to that l felt like l had the most agonising case of thrush ALL the time and l couldn't stop scratching, the intense burning and itching as well as the pain was almost unbearable, now nothing. Try it you have nothing to lose, for those of you who have to use a share toilet at work and cannot leave a little container there just take a very small container of olive oil to work with you and apply it EVERY time. Try it l do not honestly know if it will reverse the condition but it at least makes life feel normal again, l myself have now been able to return to riding my horse again every day without any issues, good luck and gold bless each and every one if you 😊 Barb

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Barb, Had you ever had a biopsy to diagnose the LS? What kind of Olive oil, organic? I know many ladies have tried various oils. I agree, never wipe, only pat. Cheap toilet paper can be irritating. I always spray the urine off with a small bottle of spring water that I carry in my purse. I think it is best to remove or dilute the remnants of the urine, before applying anything. Thanks for sharing. It would be great if it was that simple for all of us!
  • Posted

What a simple idea.  I will definitely try

It❤️

• Posted

Wow, that's amazing and I will definatly try as you say there is nothing to loose and everything to gain, So glad you got your symptoms under control using it, I've been plagued with awful irritation etc, night and day and although it's easier now I am open to all help in this condition.

Thank you for sharing this with us and I hope you continue to be symptom free.

• Posted

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately it did it work for me. Interested to hear if others had better luck. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.