12 and a half Stone on Orlistat

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have just been prescribed Orlistat and am not massively obese but want to get back down to 10 stone. I'm currently 12 stone 6lbs. I'm on day 2 with no side effects as am eating a low fat diet. I have a holiday in 56 days and wanted to know how quickly these make you loose weight and if your allowed a treat day now and again. Thanks everyone. smile

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Good luck! How is it going so far?
    • Posted

I had a weigh in on Friday and had lost 3lb in 4 days so im happy. Not getting any side effect but finding I can't go as often. Sorry to be corse. X
    • Posted

That's great! Well done! I've heard that can be a common side effect at first and means that you are doing it properly. Plenty of water to flush it out!
    • Posted

I'm doing ok so far thanks, only second day :S but I'm feeling determined! Got a personal trainer starting with me tomorrow eeeek! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.