12 days post Botox, still have blood

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am so upset , 12 days post botox and I still have pain and bleeding.

I was really hoping the botox would have worked but it hasn't.

Just want my life back, want the pain and blood gone. Want a normal life back, where I don't fear the toilet everyday or worry if my BM will be hard.

I am not ok.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

same here Nicole.

no luck with Botox.

so went for surgery because daily pain was consuming my life.

not 100% but manageable now.

also lots of fibre and water to keep everything soft

best wishes

• Posted

Hi Nicole,

I'm just a guy who created a fake email account 2 years ago for completely unrelated purposes to health, but I did use the same email account to find very real answers to my very real anal fissures (the fake email account allowed me to remain anonymous on various anal fissures forums and websites, like this one).

Today though, just now, I simply happened to log in to my fake email account, to discover 2 years' worth of continuing anal fissure stories. I came across yours from an hour ago, and the helplessness in your post reminded me very much so of the helplessness that I felt before I found my own cure.

I would like you to go to anal-fissure.org and look for my story under the title "Anal fissure cured in 4 days." I posted it in February of 2018.

I took pretty drastic measures because, like you, the fissures debilitated me. But I want you also to read my follow-up post on the same thread from July 2018, in which I talked about, what I believe, are less drastic steps to achieve the same cured result.

But in summary, what I highly highly recommend is this:

1. Adopt squat-pooping as an indispensable part of your life. Simply turn over the trash can when you're on the toilet, put your feet up, and let gravity do the excretion.
    2. Drink plenty of water and eat plenty of Fiber. My fiber of choice now are the Vitafusion gummies.
    3. The hard part - allow the throbbing to stop, so you can properly tend to your anal cuts. My original way was to fast for 4 days, so that by the end of the first 24 hours, I could apply the combination of oils that healed the cuts, without the excruciating pain of touching the area.
    4. Purchase Petroleum Jelly and purchase the H-Fissures Formula by Healing Natural Oils.
    5. When the throbbing has stopped, clean your anus thoroughly. As I say in Feb. '18 post, "finger yourself" with soap and water (I did this in the shower).
    6. Thoroughly clean your hands after you're done bathing, and soon afterwards, finger yourself again, this time applying the H-Fissures Formula. I really mean finger yourself. I'm a heterosexual man, but I've gotten really comfortable with sticking my oiled-up finger up by butt to fix this chronic situation.
    7. Right after applying the H-Fissures Formula, finger yourself with liberal globs of petroleum jelly.
    8. Go two to three more days without any bowel movements (i.e. fast).
    9. Cured.

Now, my tears come back periodically, but I don't have to fast every time they come back. Usually, a fully emptied bowel movement, followed by a shower, followed by a fingering session of H-fissures oil and petroleum jelly gets me cured in a day, as long as I don't have a bowel movement for 18 to 24 hours.

There are other helpful things that I did my drastic first time, such as use a sitz bath and eat plenty of Vitamin A (which you will see in my anal-fissures Feb '18 post), but I haven't done these since. However, my fissures haven't been as excruciating since then either, but I would definitely do all of that in a heartbeat if my fissure became that painful again.

I'll try to remember coming back here in about a week or two to see if you followed my advice, but I figured I'd reach out to share my story.

• Posted

i had surgery for fissure 20 days back. it was a good decision . its a minor surgery and it will change ur life

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.