12 weeks and still feeling nervous and foggy

Posted , 3 users are following.

Should this have gone by now? I'm 12 weeks on 20mg and I still feel edgy/nervous and foggy headed. At around 10 weeks I started to feel good, almost normal but for the past 5 or 6 days I feel like I'm going backwards. Very disheartening to be honest. Should I up my dose or stick it out? I seem to be able to keep panic under control but still feel nervous and have circling thoughts about ever getting better

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi John,

Stick with the dose, i've been on 20mg since Feb, you have bad days but less and less as time goes by. remember everyone is the same and have periods of anxiety, some just hide it better, personally my confidence is getting better all the time.

Have you tried any mindfulness? ive found it very helpful when i do have a bad day!

• Posted

I started cbt but to be honest it did nothing for me. I understand we get blips but so far they have only been for a day or two. This has been a week now. My foggy / drunken head feeling went away and now its back I can't shake it off. That in turn is making me feel on edge that the tablets are stopping working!

• Posted

the tablets are still working they never stop working they release the same amount of seratonin daily as long as you are taking them daily.best regards

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.