13 Heart attacks, 15 Stents, CHF, Cardiomyopathy, I think I am finally dying.

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have Hypercholestermia. 13 heart attacks, 15 coronary stents almost all in LAD and a few in RCF. I have stents inside of stents. Congestive heart failure, Cardiomyopathy. For the last few days, I am exhausted, I am sleeping easily 15 hours, awake for 3 or 4 hours and then it feels like I can't stay awake no matter what. I have not a headache but like a buzzing in my head, like my head is a baloon, I feel very dizzy upon standing, my feet and hands are constantly tingling last few days. I have non-stop palpitations rippling in my heart.

My cardiologist actually had written a paper on me, I was asked to be in a study for the Mayo clinic and Hershey Medical did a paper on me for inclusion to teach to students.

They all told me when I die it would be very quickly. This is strange, I know something is seriously wrong right now, but I know I'm not having a heart attack, I know what those feel like, I've had several. This is... different, but not a bad different. Just, I just have a serious feeling that I am in the beginning stages of dying. I live alone at home, I phoned my friend to check on me tomorrow and if no answer to call the medical examiner pretty much. Any uh... thoughts here? I just wanted to talk to someone. I am only 45 and have not left my house in the last 7 or 8 months. I am 5' 9" and only 155 so I am not overweight by any chance.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.