Skip to content

Cardiovascular Disorders

Also known as Atrial Septal Defect, Bradycardia, Calcium-channel Blockers, Cardiac Enzymes, Cardiomyopathy, Digoxin, Diltiazem, Endocarditis, Fallot's Tetralogy, Felodipine, Heart Attack, Heart Problems, Infective Endocarditis, Isradipine, Lacidipine, Lercanidipine, Myocardial Infarction, Nicardipine, Nifedipine, Nisoldipine, Pericarditis, Tetralogy Of Fallot, Thrombophlebitis, Transposition Of Great Arteries, Verapamil

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

• Eraena Eraena

Low Blood Pressure

I’ve been having low blood pressure that causes me to be extremely cold, that I have to wear a jacket when it’s 73-75 inside. My blood pressure is usually 110/70, but it’s been dipping down to 80/50. The lowest it’s been is 83/45. I’ve been experiencing lightheadedness, shortness of breath on …

• please help me someone!

Hello my name is Filip! my problem started back in november 2017 when i started experiencing palpitations (my heart felt weird all day), i have made appoitment with cardiologist on january, they did ecg to me and there was qt of 260 ms at hr 100! it scared me. i was at er in another city and the qt …

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Please For God sake read and answer me please. Thanks

As I wrote many time about my heart condition. By the day first i m telling all my cardiologists that my heart is sinking my heart is sinking my heart is sinking. They said i hv anxiety. Here is summer and much humidility. I go out for bank and got sweat. My heart going to sinking. I had no tension …

Last reply
  • Elevated heart rate and decreased SpO2

For the last week my heart rate has been in the 90's which has never happened. Also my SpO2 is 86 which is very abnormal. Usually my pulse is 60-75 and SpO2 is 99. I feel a little short of breath but not bad otherwise. I do have anxiety and major depression also. I don't want to waste money …

Last reply
  • Slightly depressed st segment lateral

Hello. I have to have ECGs every two years for a work medical. I’ve never had a problem until the last ECG 18 months ago. The machine said:  Slightly depressed ST segment lateral probably a normal ECG Do I need to be worried by this? (The doctor who interpreted  the graph says not, as it …

Last reply
  • D-Dimer

Hello Guys.  I went to see a cardiologist due to shortness of breath and anemia along with dysphagia. I did -Stress Electro cardiogram - Good -EKG ultra sound for 45 mins - Good -Blood Test -Good Except D Dimer -CT chest because of my dysphagia. - Normal My D-dimer result came out to be 170 …

Last reply
  • Low Blood Pressure

I’ve been having low blood pressure that causes me to be extremely cold, that I have to wear a jacket when it’s 73-75 inside. My blood pressure is usually 110/70, but it’s been dipping down to 80/50. The lowest it’s been is 83/45. I’ve been experiencing lightheadedness, shortness of breath on …

Posted
  • Bicuspid Aortal Valve diagnoses...freaking out!

So i have sever hypochondria and have had it since i was about 10 or 11. I am 21, have always been an active child with no classic heart symptoms (pain, breathlessness, etc.) or even odd symptoms like swelling of legs or anything like that (no family history of sudden death, heart disease, etc.). …

Last reply
  • Our daugther wants to have a baby brother.

My wife has a serious heart illness which gives her difficulty in bearing a child. We were just so lucky to be blessed with a beautiful daughter. But what she has gone through was never easy. It was very risky and I witnessed how she fought hard to have a successful delivery. That’s why the doctor …

Last reply
  • Please help stronger pvcs

So last few days I have had stronger pvcs than usual? Is this normal with someone with anxiety and pvcs? They cause discomfort and its really forceful feeling compared to the usual light ones

Last reply
  • Chest pain -w hat testds to ask doctor for?

I am going to see my doctor next week to ask about tests for chest pain. I also sometimes get out of breath after a bit of exercise. I am a 52 year old male. The pain is on the left side of the chest, mainly. I also get intemittent palitations. I am concerned as I have sleep apnoea …

Last reply
  • WPW + Ablation + Fast Heart Rate?

Hello So I'm having an issue that I just don't understand. My cardiologist isn't really telling me anything until he gets more data from a heart monitor.  Two weeks ago I had my WPW Ablation done. Upon coming home I noticed my heart rate went down to a normal human way which is 60 …

Last reply
  • Waking up gasping for air

Hello I am a 31 year old male with no previous medical history. Over the past six months I have developed sleep apnea which has gotten progressively more acute. My symptoms are suddenly waking up gasping for air, sometimes I find my vision blurring and the sensation that blood isn't reaching …

Last reply
  • I am suffering from a mystery illness. Please help me.

I went to multiple doctors but they don't know what's wrong with me. I have multiple tests done all have shown normal results but I'm not sure if those tests were enough. So here's my symptom. I have been suffering from this for two months. I have a rapid heart rate with minimal …

Last reply
  • Chances of heart failure at 23?

I have severe health anxiety. I was recently diagnosed with Crohn's disease which I thought for sure was colon cancer. Over the last week or so there have been nights where I have shortness of breath when lying down. According to doctor google the only thing that could indicate is heart failure. …

Last reply
  • please help me someone!

Hello my name is Filip! my problem started back in november 2017 when i started experiencing palpitations (my heart felt weird all day), i have made appoitment with cardiologist on january, they did ecg to me and there was qt of 260 ms at hr 100! it scared me. i was at er in another city and the qt …

Posted
  • Murmur heard in neck

I’ve never had any cardiac or heart issues but I was having a medical last week  for a driving assessment when the doctor told me I had a murmur when listening to my neck. Then checked my heart and said it was fine.  Does this mean the murmur is not a concern? Should it be something I …

Last reply
  • Blurry vision and vomitting after riding bike up a hill

Hi, I'm 20 year old female and I don't exercise at all so I would say I'm unfit. Yesterday I was out riding a bike and within the first few minutes, I had to ride up a hill. The hill wasn't too steep but I could feel myself getting out of breath, legs burning and heart pounding …

Last reply
  • Amlodipine side effects

I have been taking Amlodipine since January. The first few months I noticed the constipation. Before this med I was regular. My abdomen feels fuller than usual. I have gained 7 pounds even though I have increased my exercise. This summer I have had some anxiety attacks. I also get muscle twitches …

Last reply
  • Feel like my heart stops when in bed

For about a year now I have been having this issue. During the day I feel fine, but when I am in bed starting to fall asleep, I get a sudden horrible sensation that my heart has suddenly stopped. When it happens I then start breathing as if i've just held my head under water for 2 minutes, and …

Last reply
  • Heart tested normal but been told it is anxiety

I am a 31yo male and do regular exercise weekly. 3 months ago I was driving home from work and suddenly I had a crushing chest pain on my upper left chest which then radiate to my back. I then get a sensation that builds up to my head and I felt like I was going to faint, nausea, lightheaded, …

Last reply
  • Heart Surgery Or Stents? The Big Question

Hi folks, I am delighted to be able to join this group and it is so helpful. I seek a few andswers some of you may know the answer to. Here goes... I suffered a heart attack(STEMI) 5 years ago whilst clearing snow and was taken to hosp and fitted with a stent. The pain releif was immediate and I …

Last reply
  • Heart discomfort and pain in the left arm

Hi People, I’m 25 years old and never had any major health complaints/issue since November last year. I don’t usually suffer from  Panic Attacks neither chronic anxiety issues. Main symptoms Pain on left side of the chest (heart) Left arm pain Left arm weakness Body weakness Stiff …

Last reply
  • Chest pains

Sorry to post this in here but i'm dying for answers, its driving me crazy. Basically about 2 years ago I was diagnosed with anxiety after weeks of chest pains and dizziness, i had 2 ECG's one at A&E and one at my doctors which both came back normal and then i had a stress ECG, which …

Last reply
  • What I do??? Help me

I write many timed here about my heart condition but dr said its  I visted on 19 july to my cardiologist and asked him to tell me the truth. He told me that he is not keeping any hidden thing from me. I have no heart problem. It is anxiety. I have been checked by many cardiologists in …

Last reply
  • Heart Murmur heard in neck

I’ve never had any cardiac issues but I was having a medical this morning for a driving assessment when the doctor told me I had a murmur when listening to my neck. Then checked my heart and said it was fine.  Does this mean the murmur is not a concern? Should it be something I keep in mind …

Posted
  • Heart's muscels strength test

Hello respected people . I have been write many posts about my heart conditions. Now i feel my heart is not taking proper oxygen. I dont feeling shortren of breath but feel load or presure on heart. I feel it will stopped sunddenly. I feel my heart is so weak its muscels can not bear load of any …

Posted
  • Left bundle branch block??

Hi Everyone ​Am a newbie here and have recently been suffering with breathlesseness and chest pain. Had an ECG done in January and it was irregular. The problem I have is I've still got the irregular ECG reading months later and now know it's called a Left bundle branch block? Wondered if …

Last reply
  • pounding and racing heart?!?

Hello! I'm a 16 year old female and I was diagnosed with SVT when I was 12 but had an abalation to fix it 7 months ago. Ever since that I've had an on and off pounding heart. Like it feel like someone is pinching me in the chest. It happens when I exercise, stand up, get excited or anxious. …

Posted
  • Anxiety

Hello again I'm 43 just lostyet mum neayou 5 months ago suffering from really bad anxiety just been diagnosed with a heart murmer a mild aortic regurgitation this has really made me scared of dying young my anxiety has hit the roof does anyone no about this condition

Last reply
  • chest pains

I have had loads of different tests for heart problems because of chest pain and breathlessness they have all come back normal the only test I haven't had is a heart echo I am still having the same symptoms has anyone been through the same thing

Last reply
  • Pain over heart? EKG normal.

Hi. I was diagnosed with bilateral blood clots in both my lungs last December 2017. I was put on Xarelto for 6 months. I just came off of it in June. I originally went to the doctor for chest pain that I get almost daily, he ordered a D-dimer test and from there I was told about the blood clots …

Last reply
  • Heart problems?

So... I’ve recently been having “heart trouble” where when I stand up, I black out; I have episodes of fast heart rate while doing nothing (130-160), lots of fatigue, dizziness, and lightheadedness; as well as general tachycardia when not laying down. Heat, dehydration, low blood sugar, and …

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.