Skip to content

Cardiovascular Disorders

Also known as Atrial Septal Defect, Bradycardia, Calcium-channel Blockers, Cardiac Enzymes, Cardiomyopathy, Digoxin, Diltiazem, Endocarditis, Fallot's Tetralogy, Felodipine, Heart Attack, Heart Problems, Infective Endocarditis, Isradipine, Lacidipine, Lercanidipine, Myocardial Infarction, Nicardipine, Nifedipine, Nisoldipine, Pericarditis, Tetralogy Of Fallot, Thrombophlebitis, Transposition Of Great Arteries, Verapamil

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

• Heart problem

Hi dear...i have a EPS for reduce heart beat 3 year ago. After that i feel heart sinking. Weak heart. I have echo and CT angio . All were normal. Dr are give indral and tricardian for heart And eradep and prothadian for for phycho. Dr said i have i have anxiety problem. But i said i have heart problem....

• Heart sinking

Hi dear...i have a EPS for reduce heart beat 3 year ago. After that i feel heart sinking. Weak heart. I have echo and CT angio . All were normal. Dr are give indral and tricardian for heart And eradep and prothadian for for phycho. Dr said i have i have anxiety problem. But i said i have heart problem....

• Mitral valve leak

Good afternoon lovely people  Update on my previous posts  I have now received my results from tests and results are  Mitral valve leakage mild  tortuous lad and circumflex arteries and  Blood pressure of a concern  I know the valve thing is very common and nothing to...

All discussions in this group

Next
  • widow maker

had chest pain for about 3 weeks started getting worse so i i went by my dr office dr wasnt in but nurse called np and she got me in for a heart cath turned out i had a 99 percent blockage in main left artery dr called it a widow maker and it was bad but god was with me and he got a stint in it,my question...

Last reply
  • Heart problem

Posted
  • Can a 20 year old have aHeart Attack

I've been suffering from left chest tightness and pressure for almost 8 months now.Ive done Chest CTs , ECGs and Echodiagram Stress Tests.All came out normal. Everyday I feel very short of breath 24/7 Could they have missed any heart problems? Should I redo the tests ?

Last reply
  • Heart sinking

Posted
  • Mitral valve leak

Good afternoon lovely people  Update on my previous posts  I have now received my results from tests and results are  Mitral valve leakage mild  tortuous lad and circumflex arteries and  Blood pressure of a concern  I know the valve thing is very common and nothing to...

Posted
  • Can you have symptoms with mild/moderate aortic valve stenosis?

I'm 35 I have an aortic bicuspid valve which is a congenital heart defect. I have developed aortic stenosis as a result. I thought the valve was getting severe because I have a lot of symptoms. Chest tightness chest pain heart palpitations and angina. and I have the heart palpitations When I exercise...

Last reply
  • Signs of heart failure?

I'll start off in March of 2017, I was resting at home and out of no where I started to notice my heart beat more than in the past. It felt as if it was getting harder and harder, so of course I panic, and drive myself to the E.R. I tell them I think I'm having a heart attack (btw I'm almost...

Last reply
  • I don't know what's wrong with me

Hello and thank you for reading this: in March of this year I got dizzy out of nowhere and it felt like I lost my breath. My friend said I turned pale when it happened. About 2 weeks afterwards I was laying on my couch and my heart started to beat really fast, and I felt more aware of my heart beat....

Last reply
  • High heart rate during the day but normal at night.

I'm male, 28 years old, 183 cm and 74 kg. Not overweight but I have been physically inactive the last couple of years. I have a fitbit and in the last couple of years my stepcount per day was around 5000-6000 steps. This is largely from using the public transportation and just walking around the...

Last reply
  • Has anybody experienced low SPO2 caused by a PFO?

Just curious.  I feel fine but my SPO2 drops when relaxing at times to 88.  I get out of breath easy when working out but my levels are fine then.  It odd because I feel great and relaxed at low levels but suffer from anxiety when my readings are good.  Did anybody experience...

Posted
  • Heart attack? Angina? Going crazy?

I’m 16 years old 17 in a few months . About 3 weeks ago I started to feel chest pains randomly whilst sitting down then heart squeezing and light headness , acid up my throat etc. i thought i was going to die , convinced i soon was to have a heart attack rushed to Emergency , he assured me it was just...

Last reply
  • Did I have a heart attack?

I have intense anxiety and I started medicine for it about a month ago. (Buspar twice daily) Most of that anxiety is related to medical problems I think I have. My family has a history of heart related problems. My father has heart disease, diabetes, blood pressure problems, and ect. I’ve had heart palpitations...

Last reply
  • Atypical chest pain, connective tissue disorder.

Hi folks. Any help would be huge. I've had wandering chest paint - everywhere, underarm, neck, chest, abdomen, seemingly in the lung too. For a month. Squeezy pain, stabby pain, crawly pain, gradually incoming and outgoing pain. Echocardio: normal. CT: normal. MRI of head and cervical spine: normal....

Posted
  • Heart rate keeping low.

3 year ago DR had done my EPS to reduece my heart beat. Because i have horrible high heart rate. After that i have other heart problems like dizzling heart sinking etc. My CT angio Ecg and Echo is normal. Dr said i have anxiety. Now from one week i have slow heart rate. It 53' 57' or 58. Lowest...

Last reply
  • Don't know what I actually have. Anxiety or heart problem?

Hi all. I am new here. First of all I say sorry to you because my post is so long. I have heart problem from last 3 years. I m 37 and half year age. Many cardiologist checked me. I have done CT angio, echo, hundard oh ECG. CT angio done in april 2014. Many time i have high blood presure. I smoke....

Last reply
  • Heart rythm issues after SVT abalation!?!?

Hello! So I'm a 16 year old female who was diagnosed with SVT when I was 13. I had an Abalation last December so it was about 7 months ago. I had 2 "episodes" (idk if they were episodes but they felt like episodes) after the surgery up until yesterday when I had a bad episode but it only...

Last reply
  • Nervous

Ok I have a test on Monday it's called a lexie scan does it hurt I'm freaking out

Posted
  • I'm afraid of a heart attack

Hello, i'm a 17 year old male that has a concern about his heart for about 2 years now, it started off with chest pains, now I get all sorts of symptoms. Whats gotten me to write this is what i've experienced just now. I was sitting getting shoulder pain and worrying and all of the sudden I've...

Last reply
  • Left arm pain and jaw pain

Hi For the last 3 months i had been having jaw pains and left arm pain. 3 months ago i started having chest pain as well and went to a cardiologist who said my heart is fine and both angina and a heart attack seem unlikely given I'm 21 years old healthy and in good shape. An ecg echocardiogram...

Last reply
  • Real problem or anxiety

I am having either real heart problems or anxiety.  I am worried about which it is.   Facts: Severly overweight (almost 400 pounds) 38 years old Taking medication for high bp - highest tested was about 150/95 - with medication it is usually around 130/80 Cholesterol is 111 ldl / 27 hdl...

Last reply
  • I am feared of heart block

From more than 6 months I am living with heart pain ,earlier I thought that it was from gastrointestinal disorder but now it becoming worse and sometimes it feels like passing out, what to do??

Last reply
  • Is my heart ok?

So back in 2014 I was diagnosed with anorexia at 79 lbs and was admitted to the hospital because they said I had a week to live. My heart shrunk to half it's size and I had palpitations constantly. I left the hospital a few months later because they said I was "doing too well" and might...

Posted
  • Red blotches on the tips of my nails

I've been monitoring these and they have come and gone over the past two weeks. I don't know what's causing them but I just need reassurances that it's not something serious. They only cover the very top of my fingernail bed and seem to fade randomly, and the color changes in the light....

Last reply
  • Chronic High Blood Pressure

I am seventy years old and since the age of 30 I have had high blood pressure. I am on the BP pills for about forty years.  It is getting more complicated now, I have BP spikes that go over 200/125. At 55 I had two ministrokes and I was on Plavix for about two years. Now I developed fluid on lungs...

Posted
  • Heart disease

I am only 18 years old and this chest pain have ruined my life,i was having irregular heart pains nearly 1 and half years ago but now it had increased much along with headaches, palpitations , stomach disorders,sweats , joint pains in legs and arms .oh!! This is disgusting ,I am living in constant fear...

Last reply
  • I have been feeling weird sensations with my head and heart.

Hello everyone my name is Aaron. I have been recently experiencing some weird symptoms. For no reason I will feel head pressure along with a feeling of numbness in my head. I also sometimes get cold sensations in my head. I have had a cat scan and just got my mri done a couple of days ago. I have not...

Last reply
  • My husband has heart failure

My husband has had heart failure 4 a number of yrs,he's no longer attending cardiology....My question is How do u know,if its near the end stage? He never leaves the house,sleeps til the afternoon & has lost a lot of weight,the least exertion leaves him sweating & breathless...thank in advance...

Last reply
  • Do You Know of Anyone Suffering with Myocarditis?

My story in short. While riding my bike at an extremely slow pace. I became short of breath, dizzy and experienced numbness in my arms. Went to the emergency room told them what happened..had an ecg that came back normal, my chest xray came back normal. But thanks to the wonderful doctor he said he...

Last reply
  • Heart disease

Can a ECG and blood test at the hospital detect heart disease or heart problems. Iv got bad anxiety and iv had then done plenty of times but still worried as I always have chest tightness and ache pains. But I do suffer from bad anxiety. But would the ecgs and blood test see if there's anything wrong....

Last reply
  • Constant Left Chest Tightness for 6 months?

I don't know what to do anymore.This thing has ruined my life.Im only 20 I've been having constant left chest tightness all day every day since October 2017.Ive done every test from ECGs, Stress Echos , Chest CTs, Endoscopies.All normal . I still feel very short of breath all day till this...

Last reply
  • Left bundle branch block??

Hi Everyone ​Am a newbie here and have recently been suffering with breathlesseness and chest pain. Had an ECG done in January and it was irregular. The problem I have is I've still got the irregular ECG reading months later and now know it's called a Left bundle branch block? Wondered if anyone...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.