Skip to content
Ad

Cardiovascular Disorders

Also known as Atrial Septal Defect, Bradycardia, Cardiac Enzymes, Cardiomyopathy, Digoxin, Endocarditis, Heart Attack, Heart Problems, Infective Endocarditis, Myocardial Infarction, Pericarditis, Thrombophlebitis, Transposition Of Great Arteries

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Anyone with SVT ?

Hello there my name is Alex I’m a 20 year old female.. I’ve posted here before. My first episode of svt was when I was 5 months pregnant. They thought it was just a panic attack. My second one was when I was 7 months pregnant right before I delivered.. they caught it on ecg but my heart converted back...

Last reply
  • extream heart problem , not diagnosed

hi , how are you ,  i am try to quit smoking but you know its so difficult for any one. first time 3 year ago in april 2014 i got a fast heart beat and go to cardiac hospital, doctor takes my tests, the tests are Citi Angio, holter, ECO, blood test, t test and ETT. all test were fine no problem...

Last reply
  • heart and breath problem

Hello all people. Get well soon. I have a heart problem last 4 year. 24 cardiologist checked and said its anxiety .i m rolling stone from 4 year. I have no tension. My ECG always fine. Eco is fine. 2014 dr did my eps for normal my heart beat. Bp is normal. I m smoker age is 37. I often feel shorten of...

Last reply
  • Please help!

Does anyone know what "non specific" T Wave mean on an EKG? I went in to see my Physician and had an EKG and that was my results. I'm so scared!

Last reply
  • Electrical Cardioversion after effects

Hi guys , 3AM Sunday morning I was in A&E and had to have my heart electrocuted to restore a normal heart beat. It started at 11pm Saturday night and I was shocked Sunday 3AM.  Anyway a full day and a half has passed and I still have lots of pain around the heart area. I also feel very wobbly...

Posted
  • Heart pain!!

Hello. So. I was wondering if any of you had expiernced this. Heart pain(pain is strong. Tight. Sometimes sharp.) Rib pain Numbness or coldness in arm or hand. Now this comes and goes alot. I believe I have lyme disease I believe so this could be the culprit. I've had numerous ekgs that came...

Posted
  • POTS syndrome with bradycardia?...

I have recently been diagnosed with POTS syndrome, I also have hypermobility syndrome and early onset arthritis. Anyway, I went to the hospital last year as I noticed my heart rate (not resting) had dropped from 52bps (resting) to 41bps (middle of the day, sat up) They first said I must be very fit,...

Last reply
  • High heart rate during the day but normal at night.

I'm male, 28 years old, 183 cm and 74 kg. Not overweight but I have been physically inactive the last couple of years. I have a fitbit and in the last couple of years my stepcount per day was around 5000-6000 steps. This is largely from using the public transportation and just walking around the...

Last reply
  • Heart attack symptoms for two months.

To start off, I'm 19. I have severe anxiety and panic disorder. I also have hypertension, but recently my np has stabilized to normal numbers. Since October 20th, I have had a pain in my chest. It can be either a sharp pain in my left chest, a burning sensation in my whole chest or a slight discomfort....

Last reply
  • Cure for pots syndrome?

I think i have it since every damn single symtomp matches to me exactly.I have had high increase in pulse rate upon standing,instense fatigue,palpitations,loss of concentration etc since 5 years. Recently i have been to cardiologists and got evealuated by tests like ecg,holter,echocardiography,cbc,thyroid...

Last reply
  • Panic Disorder with Diagnosed Heart Disease (CAD)

Does anyone out there have Panic Disorder and Heart Disease?   I'm a 51 yr old woman whose had Panic Disorder for 30 years.  I recently had 3 stents placed in my heart.   I'm wondering how people deal with having both issues when they present so similarly.  Any...

Last reply
  • Healthy 22 year old male with heart pains

I am a lean, healthy, and active 22 year old male and I have been having heart issues for almost a week now. It has not been continuous, but on and off. My heart will feel like its sore and working really hard even though I am just sitting in one spot. I also have been having a lot of shortness of breath...

Last reply
  • Ectopic beats when I’m at rest and at excersise

Hello there my name is Alex I’m a 20 year old female fairly slim do not do any drugs smoke or drink and I do not drink caffeine. Over the past few months I’ve been experiencing a lo I ectopic beats. I do notice them both at rest and during excersise. I must admit they feel really scary. They feel like...

Last reply
  • pvcs , arrhythmia , beta blockers help!

Hello, I was wondering if anybody has any expierence or professional knowledge regarding a heart issue I'm having. I rently took bisoprolol 1.25mg only half a time for ectopic beats that I have been having for around a year and bit. A week after I stared taking them I started having what I think...

Posted
  • pvcs , arrhythmia , beta blockers help!

Hello, I was wondering if anybody has any expierence or professional knowledge regarding a heart issue I'm having. I rently took bisoprolol 1.25mg only half a time for ectopic beats that I have been having for around a year and bit. A week after I stared taking them I started having what I think...

Posted
  • Tramadol and heart problems

I have been taking tramadol and Tradol retard for about 17 years, and until recently regarded it as a very safe medication. Two weeks ago I sufferred a heart attack, with an underlying problem of a blocked artery. I assumed it had nothing to do with the medicine until I began investigating, and found...

Last reply
  • Mold and Heart Problems and Pain

problems? Roybum I've been having tremendous chest pain, heart palpitations (pounding) and shortness of breath since April of 2015. This all happened shortly after moving into a new apt. It's been over a year since I moved out and yet the symptoms have persisted and have gotten worse in some...

Last reply
  • Waking with racing heart

with GADand on warfarin for previous DVT and PE, i notice i can wake feeling as though my heart is racing.  Taking small dose mirtazapine and 5mg diazepam at night for last couple of years but never had this till recently.  Anyone relate to this.

Posted
  • Slow heart beat

Hello all, my husband has been suffering from high blood pressure, but now has a slow heartbeat and has been put on statins and also aspirin, as he has just had a TIA. Have any of you suffered from this? If so, what is the medication or treatment please? If anyone has had a pacemaker fitted, I...

Last reply
  • Can an ecg miss a heart attack

Hi in had another major panic attack which resulted in me calling an ambulance. The ECG said I was slightly tachycardia but the paramedics were confident I wasn't having a heart attack. Well I still feel funny I've been sick, have hot flashes, shaking my chest is burning, I'm exttemely fatigued....

Last reply
  • Terrified of dangerous arrhythmia.

Hello there my name is Alex I’m 20 years old. Recently I’ve been scared of having a dangerous arrhythmia. I’ve been sleeping and waking up to a fast heart beat gasping for air. I’ve had many test done all came back normal. I do gave really bad anxiety but I’m terrified of ventricular tachycardia and...

Posted
  • Worried about my heart

I have been diagnosed with GAD and for the past 4 months I have had various problems that have been put down to anxiety and I have had various tests done. I am a 21 year old male who is pretty healthy and I have had various blood tests to prove it. My dad was 40 years old when he had to have open heart...

Last reply
  • Pinching on left side of chest.

Let me start by saying that I am 23 years old, 5'2 and weigh 100lbs. I am slightly underweight and really out of shape, I don't work out at all. I suffer from panic and anxiety and depression.  With that being said, I've been having this horrible pinching on the left side of my...

Last reply
  • Just looking for some helpful adive!

I recently was admitted to emergency for a random spike in my heart rate, up to a consistent 150-160 beats per minute. They did bloods and a chest x ray at the hospital which same back clear. Since then ive had a 24 hour holter, 2 ECGs, a heart ultra sound and multiple bloods. The doctors have pushed...

Last reply
  • White spots appearing on arms......bier spots?

Hi all, I wanted to start this discussion to see if there is anybody out there that can relate to me / provide advice / talk to about this issue that is really bugging me.. About a month ago I have noticed these little white spots that appear underneath my forearm. They are faint white spots and become...

Posted
  • Tachycardia

I’m 19 years old and around 6 months ago I went to the GP with a sore throat, they did the regular observations and found that my heart rate was 136. They went into a state of panic and did an ECG which confirmed again that it was high at 139. I got rushed into hospital where they did further examinations...

Last reply
  • Waking up in the middle of the night gasping for air

Has anybody ever experienced this before? Over the past year I've been experiencing a lot of unsettling symptoms (severe shortness of breath, PVCs, palpitations, all of which get worse upon exertion) and have seen a cardiologist, got a full workup with all the tests (stress, ekg, holter monitor,...

Last reply
  • Slow heart rate and chest pains, should I be concerned ?

So iv been having some strange things going on in my body the last month or so and I'm wondering if anyone can give me some incite on what might be going on.  The last two weeks have been the worst as far as me worrying about what might be wrong with me,  I have been experiencing chest...

Last reply
  • Abnormal ECG - sent home and have to with for a heart scan appt

Last week I went to my doctors as I have been suffering from bad fatigue - up until 4 weeks ago I went to the gym most days and had no issues, i do thought suffer from random pains in my upper body, ranging from an uncomfortable feeling in centre of my chest and random stabbing type pains all over -...

Last reply
  • I don't know what's wrong with me

Hello and thank you for reading this: in March of this year I got dizzy out of nowhere and it felt like I lost my breath. My friend said I turned pale when it happened. About 2 weeks afterwards I was laying on my couch and my heart started to beat really fast, and I felt more aware of my heart beat....

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.