Skip to content

Cardiovascular Disorders

Also known as Atrial Septal Defect, Bradycardia, Calcium-channel Blockers, Cardiac Enzymes, Cardiomyopathy, Digoxin, Diltiazem, Endocarditis, Fallot's Tetralogy, Felodipine, Heart Attack, Heart Problems, Infective Endocarditis, Isradipine, Lacidipine, Lercanidipine, Myocardial Infarction, Nicardipine, Nifedipine, Nisoldipine, Pericarditis, Tetralogy Of Fallot, Thrombophlebitis, Transposition Of Great Arteries, Verapamil

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Only 16..?

My whole life I have noticed a few odd problems from time to time. Next to that, well receiving medical training (through a program- because I am interested in that for the future.) I was told by the certified nurse that I should seek and look into a pace maker or A1c. She told me this because very...

Last reply
  • Left Arm Pain for days

Hi about 4 months ago i started having chest pains and arm pains did ecg echo chest x ray and blood work and all results came out fine. Doctors ruled it to anxiety and think that these pains maybe muscular as well. For days i had been having this arm pain that comes and goes during specific times but...

Last reply
  • Dont know what I do

I already write many post and some of you answed me. I am thankful to you. But as all of you struggling with anxiety i m too. I have heart problem. .my age is 37 and i m single. More than 200 ecgs 3 time echo one time Ct Angio has done in last 5 year. But in stress test or ETT i failed....

Posted
  • Undiagnosable heart problem; please help me.

I am a 25 year old male, 74 kgs, 5ft11. I have always been very physically active, working out several times a week, watching my diet, etc. I have used drugs sporadically, cocaine and mdma maybe a total of 10 times in my life. Since 6 months ago, I am unable to do any exercise. Nothing at all, even...

Last reply
  • Preeclampsia and heart problems?

For months now I’ve been experiencing extremely uncomfortable chest pain, a lot of upper back pain and breathlessness. My lips have turned the palest colour and on occasions turned blue. My heart rate is rarely below 110 and the fatigue is becoming a huge issue. I have been dismissed by the doctors as...

Posted
  • Looking for advice. Possible bradycardia

Hi everyone. I’m starting this thread in some guidance and hopefulness. I recently had an 4 day eeg/ekg. Reading the report there were multiple notes suggesting bradycardia.  I’m 39 years old.   I have 3 little boys and a wife that is trying her best to put up with me. I’ll admit I’m scared....

Last reply
  • Abnormal heart beat at night

Please help! For the past few months, every single night, I have constant moments where my heart races, for hours. I feel like it has been getting worse. I then decided to start taking Melatonin to help me sleep, but it barely works anymore. When I noticed it stopped working, I bought some Zzzquil and...

Last reply
  • My heart rate slows down

For the past week when I go to sleep I have been looking at my resting heart rate it would start at 80 then it would go all the way down to 55-60 idk for what reason I’m not athletic, and when I stand up my heart rate is 95-97 then it’s starts decreasing by 2 every time it’s goes down it stops at 60-70...

Last reply
  • Heart attack symptoms

Hi guys, well I was diagnosed with Anaemia about two ago and I’ve had two iron infusions (one yesterday). But I have been having heart attack symptoms which really has me thinking I am going to die. Since last night, my left arm has been tingling badly and paining too. Jaw, hands, shoulder and face feelings....

Last reply
  • Residual thymic tissue

I had a CT on my chest w/contrast. My GP said I needed to get an echocardiogram ( which I had at the ER already too and they said it was fine) none the less, he seemed mildly concerned with the following statement from my CT scan. Anyone have any input?  ‘Mild hazy soft tissue density within the...

Last reply
  • Waking up in the middle of the night gasping for air

Has anybody ever experienced this before? Over the past year I've been experiencing a lot of unsettling symptoms (severe shortness of breath, PVCs, palpitations, all of which get worse upon exertion) and have seen a cardiologist, got a full workup with all the tests (stress, ekg, holter monitor,...

Last reply
  • Left Ventricle Enlarged

About {2} Weeks Ago My Doctor Told Me That My Left Ventricle Is Enlarged, Will This Shorten My Life Span ? My Doctor Didn't Say. Carolyn 83668

Last reply
  • Abdominal problems and low heart rate

Hey I am 20 years old male I am suffering from ulcer and low heart rates from last 6 months some time I experience chest pains and I do ECG lot of time but it shows every thing is normal I am so confused I do gym regular and sleeping problems my whole body is disturbed..

Posted
  • Heart palpitations...scared

I'm very scared. I know I have anxiety and sometimes I honestly feel like I have it under control and some days I cry all day because of how I feel. But I feel my heart skip a beat and I get very scared. I know this is normal for anxiety, but I can't get the scared feeling,out of my system. ...

Last reply
  • Lightheaded/ floating feeling after exercise

Hello! I'm a 16 year old female and I'm very worried that there is something wrong with me. For the past few weeks I've been getting odd headaches, neck pain, blurry vision, im constantly tired, weak and dizzy. I tried to exercise this morning and I starting getting really lightheaded. People...

Last reply
  • freaky chest pains

Tried looking this up, but kept getting mixed results that didn't feel like my issue.  Been having issue sleeping, I lay down, grab on to the edge of the bed, wake up what feels like a few minutes later, my chest is pounding fast & hard to where it hurts, I feel like I can't move for...

Last reply
  • Why are drs telling me nothing is wrong. So worried

So here is my dtory. I have a baby who is 2. At around 9 months i suffered severe depression and anxiety.  I was put onto fluoxetine after months of suffering and it helped me do much but i then started to feel lots of heart symptoms. Palpitalions chest pain shooting pain it would literally come...

Last reply
  • Heart

Hi i lost my mum 4 months ago to cardic arythmia caused by a left ventricular hyprophy I'm now suffering from anxiety as I'm worried it could be hereditry I no I'm grieving at the moment but it's making me scared there are no known heart problems in my family apart from my mum

Last reply
  • Chest pains

Sorry to post this in here but i'm dying for answers, its driving me crazy. Basically about 2 years ago I was diagnosed with anxiety after weeks of chest pains and dizziness, i had 2 ECG's one at A&E and one at my doctors which both came back normal and then i had a stress ECG, which also...

Last reply
  • What do these results mean?

Subsegmental branches in both lungs are poorly opacified which precludes accurate assessment for pulmonary emboli. Small subsegmental branch within the left lower lobe shows a short segment area of poor opacification with good opacification in both the proximal and distal aspects of the area. 

Posted
  • I might have heart issues but i'm not sure exactly

Yesterday was my first time donating blood after getting rejected 2 years consecutively for high blood pressure or fast pulse rate (can't rmb which) I am a female, 20 this year and weigh 45kg. My BP was 134/81 and pulse rate 99/min. I was cleared during the medical checkup thus was able to donate...

Last reply
  • Chest discomfort

I am a 32 year old male with 65 kg weight. I walk everyday for 45 min and my blood pressure is 120/80. I have discomfort in chest for the past one month and with shortness of breath on exertion for one week. Two weeks ago, I have done ECG, 2d Echo, TMT and chest x-ray tests. All came normal. These...

Last reply
  • Blood oxygen

Hi dear. I write many posts before. I hv heart condition. I check my blood oxygen on oximeter it is 95. I want to ask you is it normal or dangerious. Please tell me . Thanks

Last reply
  • Left bundle branch block??

Hi Everyone ​Am a newbie here and have recently been suffering with breathlesseness and chest pain. Had an ECG done in January and it was irregular. The problem I have is I've still got the irregular ECG reading months later and now know it's called a Left bundle branch block? Wondered if anyone...

Last reply
  • Blood oxygen

I hv heart conditions. I check on oximeter my blood oxygen meter is 95. Is it enough. Or dangerious.

Last reply
  • Emotional aftereffects of Open Heart Surgery?

Hello all.  A little over 5 years ago I had triple bypass surgery.  At that time I was working at a local hospital and when I went back to work following the surgery I was talking to a nurse who asked me if I felt depressed.  Surprisingly enough she was right, I did feel depressed, and...

Last reply
  • Heart sinking

Hi dear...i have a EPS for reduce heart beat 3 year ago. After that i feel heart sinking. Weak heart. I have echo and CT angio . All were normal. Dr are give indral and tricardian for heart And eradep and prothadian for for phycho. Dr said i have i have anxiety problem. But i said i have heart problem....

Last reply
  • Roadtrip Calif. to Eugene Oregon with RBBB

Last yr we took a family roadtrip from So. Calif to Oregon. Elevation can be pretty high driving thru Mt. Shasta. I began feeling ill but brushed it off to the stress of 4 digs, wife, 2 grandkids on trip. After 3 days at location in Oregon, symptoms became worse. Sweating, nausea, heart palpations, no...

Last reply
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage Surgery After Cardiac Transplant

My father had a cardiac transplant couple years ago and he suffers the cerebral hemorrhage.  He has inflammation after the brain surgery and he cannot take any medicines for improving his immunity system because he has to take the anti-rejection medicines due to the cardiac transplant. Now he is...

Posted
  • So scared of having heart problems

Iv been getting heart symptoms for abour 12 months  now it started when i began suffering from post natal depression iv had an ecg a holter monitor and an ultra sound but nothing has come up the symptoms r... Palpitations Tight chest Shooting pains in chest I get like a big wave tha comes over me...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.