heart attack or anxiety attack

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello,

About 4 years ago i started having issues, feeling tightness in my chest, shortness of breath, unbalance feeling, and headaches. i have had about 6 episodes since then, where I'm struggling breathing, my heart rate and bp goes up, sweating, then I freak out. After my episodes i am extremely tired. I have been put on anxiety and high blood pressure meds. The unbalance feeling never goes away and the sharp chest pains still happen throughout my day. i have been to see cardiologists and neurologists. Cardiologists says there is nothing wrong with my heart and the neuologist has diagnosed me with General ANXIETY disorder Anyone have any advice. The only time i my symptoms subside is when im working out or busy doing physical activity. I still feel like something my be wrong with me physically. Any thought?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.