13 years of Meniere Disease gone.

Posted , 8 users are following.

I have seen how serious disease the Meniere problem through my mom's experience. So I would like to share with you and hopefully it would help you.

My mom had a Meniere attack 17years ago. When she had a vertigo....spinning attack, I had to call 911 and she went to emergency room and doctor prescribe to her morphine. At that time I realized that this is serious disease. 

I asked doctor about this disease and the doctor answered this is permanent.  But I could not give up. I tried everything what I can do such as look for another doctor, exercising, food, and acupuncture. After 13 years I almost gave up.

One day my best friend called me and introduce one acupuncture. I thought should I try again or just ignore...... may be... nothing to be loose.

I took her to acupuncture and there was a miracle.

There was one and half hour of treatment, her Meniere disease gone.

It was amazing. It’s been 4years already and no more Meniere disease attack so far.

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

This sounds great - but where were the needles placed and for how long?

How many treatments

Thank u

• Posted

My mom took 2 times of treatment and it’s gone.

I don’t know where did needle place, but it was about 1hour treatment each time.  There was another person who also had meniere disease and one time of treatment it was gone.

Acupuncture said everybody has different physical condition which means even though it's same meniere symptoms but different reason so treatment will be different.

• Posted

Thanks so much for sharing! I have been considering seeing an acupuncturist. I'm going to try someone near me first, but I would be willing to travel to LA if your acupuncturist is that successful. Would you mind providing their name and contact info? Thanks again!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.