135/66

Posted , 6 users are following.

is 135/66 a good blood pressure ?

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

and then i get 141 over 70 im on blood pressure meds and have had full heart test done twice in a year

• Posted

28 and none diabetic . im concerned that my diastolic is to low ? or am i over worrying

• Posted

Well, it's a little inconsistent, the 135 is a bit high, and the 66 is a bit low, and they don't really belong together!

What does the doctor say?

• Posted

Hi, 135/66 is good especially the bottom number. Range for Normal blood pressure is 120/80 and less than 140/90 .Most physician prefer it as low as possible. is it ever lower than 135/66?

• Posted

this is the thing ive had all these heart test done twice in the last year everything is normal but i have anxiety and stress and stomach ossues . when i went to walmart it was 121 over 72 but i think there machine is small. some days my diastolic is in tje 80s mabey my medication js to high... a walk in doctor bumped my meds...

• Posted

no ive never had a lower diastolic then 65 and ive had a systolic in the 20s im very active but over weight .

• Posted

are meds driving your blood pressure so low .have u discussed changing meds?

• Posted

after having a few nuggets i did it in both arms and i got 141/76 in my right and 140/74 in my left. ate to much salt todat ...

• Posted

hmm it might be . i got out to 8mg when i had a reading of 156 over 90 but i had bad anxiety before seeing the doc. i also take bentyl which may lower it . mabey

• Posted

It depends on your age.Official recommendations vary between 120/80 to a high of 150/90 if you are 70 yrs or over.I'd say that your BP is probably OK.Your systolic may be a little bit high depending on your agebut your diastolyic is fine.Lower limit of normal is 60.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.