14 weeks on citrapram

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi everyone. hope yous all had a lovely xmas. just wanted to ask some advice. I have been 14 weeks taking citrapram I doing pretty well, the horrible side effects at the start which I struggled through but got there. what am wondering it has any experienced getting side effects (tiredness) it's going away for a couple of weeks then coming back??

thanks in advance

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

yes! it's a pain I hate the extreme tiredness it comes and goes with me too have had a month or so feeling pretty "normal" and having some energy then I'll get a week or so of extreme tiredness where everything is a struggle. hopefully it will all balance out eventually.

• Posted

well done to you for sticking with it, yes the side effects might come back but only for a while with me they did anyways, keep sticking to it though its still early days for you but your through the worst, now just wait for the full effect it takes time, these meds are very spow working but when they do youl be great, xx

• Posted

I've not had the tiredness but woke up for in week 10 with that horrible butterfly feeling that went within an hour of taking my meds. This was a side effect i had for awhile on start-up.

• Posted

Hi Lauraann, the tiredness is completely normal and should subside.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.