14 years old and really bad chest pain!

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am 14 and after I eat or don't do anything I have this chest pain under my chest then it rises up into my chest mainly on my left side and it feels so uncomfortable! The it have left shoulder pain and my heart feels so uneasy! I told my parents and they think I am over reacting but I don't think I am this pain started in the beginning of May 1, 2017. I am scared I might have something wrong with my heart. I do have Asthma, allergies, and I am lactose intolerant but thise have nothing to do with my chest pain. Even if I take my medicine for all of the stuff I have my chest pains is always there. What do I do? What do you think I have?

2 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Sorry for spelling I have autocorrect on.
    • Posted

The fact that you're 14 there's probably nothing wrong with your heart, I'm 26 have had chest pains for 2 months now went through the whole work up blood test, all the heart tests you can have except for a cath lab. If you push on the areas the pain is at does it hurt? If so good chance it's Costochondritis, take some Motrin or aleve and see if it helps. There's so many things it can be... and asthma can very well cause chest pains. Have your parents take you to the doctors. Good luck! Don't stress.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.