Skip to content
Ad

Chest Pain

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Chest, Back & Right Shoulder Pain

Hi folks. There's a long(er) version of this story but I don't want to bore you all. 8 weeks I've had an intense stabbing pain that starts in the upper back, spreads to the right shoulder and shoots through to the sternum. Painkillers don't do anything for the pain, neither does...

Last reply
  • 2 years chest pain

30 year male Indian.. two years before I gone to hospital due to left chest pain. After so many ECG, tnt,blood work,xray and echo all r came normal. Doc told it's not from heart. Due to high blood pressure.. I take daily high bp tablet. But for this 2 years I have had daily left...

Last reply
  • chest pain or upper abodmen pain

9 weeks ago i started to have shortness of breath during a car ride, I went to emergency 3 times within the next 3 weeks and the doctor started me off with zantac to try (all seem fine from tests) After that I start exhibt upper abodmen sharp pain and a lot of pain when i breath in (stabbing pain),...

Last reply
  • Long term, unexplained chest pain

Hi all After struggling with docs for years over this I thought I would turn to the wider world some input. I am a 27 year old, healthy (enough) male who has been getting intermitment, iregular and infrequent chest pains on and off for around 10 years.  During an 'attack' the pain...

Last reply
  • Consistent chest, arm and throat discomfort

Hi all, For the past 10 months I've had chest discomfort that feels like a dull, fullness feeling, I'm also only 19 and a female if that makes any difference. It radiates to both arms with an uncomfortable feeling, sometimes my arms feel weaker and throat feels like its in knots. It seems...

Last reply
  • Chest pain with unexplained weakness and faintness

Good day! I'm a 21 year old male, 90 kg, 186 cm, physicaly active, never smoked, rarely drink alcohol, no family history of heart or lung disease. More than a month  ago everything started with sudden chest pressure with weakness which made me fall on the floor and for the next couple of hours...

Last reply
  • Chest Tightness the morning after I exercise?

I started to work out at around April time, just ten minutes here and there. My BMI was 30, and I'd got sick of being the 'big' one all the time, so I decided to make some lifestyle changes. One morning, I experienced what I now know was a panic attack. It began a few minutes after I woke,...

Last reply
  • Chest pain for 2 days

Hey y'all. I'm a pretty healthy 28 year old female. I've had burning chest pain, headache and back pain for the last 2 days. Chest pain is over my entire chest, not necessarily on one side. Little bit of nausea. Can't figure out why. Doing okay otherwise. Any ideas? TIA!!

Posted
  • Chest pain for almost 2 months now

I am 29 female, 127 pounds, 5,4 foot Don't smoke, Don't drink alchohol or caffeine, cut down on sugar, Don't do any drugs. It started with a gastritis attack which landed me in hospital a few months ago, now that, that is cured after almost 3 months of using omeprazole (PPI) which indicates...

Last reply
  • Chest Pain

So I'm 17 years old, 5'3 and slightly underweight (I have a high metobalism). As a kid I used to experience these random stabbing chest pains which no longer really happen (I don't remember them happening recently, but then again I just saw them as normal when I was a kid and so ignored them)....

Posted
  • weird chest pain in top left breast area

so! i just quit smoking cold turkey a week ago today. i've been exercising every day because it feels great to be able to breathe after having smoked for the last 15 years. anyway, i'm getting a pretty sharp pain in the top left of my breast area, a little to the rigt of my arm pit. is this something...

Posted
  • Sharp pain on left side of chest at night

Hi, I thought I would see if I could get any advice on here before potentially wasting my doctors time. I am 25, live a pretty healthy physical lifestyle, but every night, without fail, I have a horrible stabbing pain on the left side of my chest. My girlfriend and I have a ritual, every night she will...

Posted
  • What's going on with my body?

Since Monday-ish (so about 5 days) I've been having some pains in my upper body.  Every once in a while I'll have a spasm over my heart area but largely my arms almost where the joints meet, around my shoulders, have been hurting, pretty dull ache. Sometimes in my shoulder blade area. I've...

Last reply
  • Been having chest pain and I feel the pain in my heart! Help!

Hi I am 14 years old and I been having chest pain for about 3 days now. The pain started on Monday morning around 5:30 in the morning and it hurted when I started to move and did deep breathings. It took about 20- 25 minutes for the pain to go away. I was tired afterwards so I when back to sleep. I woke...

Last reply
  • chest pain

Hi everyone I was hoping someone could put my mind at ease I called an ambulance out on myself few weeks ago cause at the time I was convinced I was having a Heart attack by time the guys turned up the pain in my chest and back had gone and was told my heart and blood sugar and everything was fine ever...

Posted
  • Chest pains

Hi, I'm 19 year old and in 2014 had a catheter ablation for a condition called supraventricular tachycardia. The problem was sorted. During my recovery process a few months later I start getting chest pains, constant, everyday! I'm taking a beta blocker for my heart rhythm as I get ectopic beats...

Last reply
  • Chest pain and coughing

I got a bad chest infection in december since then i have had numerous chest infections a cough and discomfort in my chest. I have had x-ray, chest scan, a lung washout and a biospy. They can not find the cause. I am on steroid inhaler and an oral steroid also. Just finished more antibiotics for another...

Posted
  • Pain when I take a deep breath!

Hello for months I have been getting a horrible sharpe chest pain in my left side on and off, it will go away for months then return and lasts weeks, I did go and see my gp a few months ago and he said it was prob just inflammation, I'm 29 with 4 children I have been having this pain since I was...

Posted
  • Chest pain for 3 months?

One night after a heavy back workout I was reaching for a towel after the shower and started to get a dull squeezing sensation in my left chest area and became dizzy/lightheaded so off to the ER I went. EKG, blood tests and X-ray all came back good and I was released and was told to follow up with my...

Last reply
  • Hello , I have a chest pinch for the last 4 months.

Where do I start.am 23 I had 3 ECG 3 blood test and 2 chest xray 4 months now I had multiple symptoms, from rib bone pain to acid reflux to chest pain, the pain in my chest is very minor pain tho., it was on the right side and left. But now mainly the left bottom left corner near centre of my chest...

Last reply
  • Chest pain that lasts for days

Hello I'm a 36 year old male that works 60-70 hours a week construction! Fairly healthy but do smoke! Anyway for the past few months I've been getting these chest pains that radiate into a he left shoulder area and lasts for days! The last time I had it happen was about a month ago and it worried...

Posted
  • Unexplained feeling within the upper stomach and lower chest

Hello everyone,    I wanted to start this discussion off by sharing with you a little about myself. I am a 23 year old male who trys everyday to take the best care of himself. I take a fish oil and a multivitamin once a day everyday. I workout 5-6 days a week and take it very seriously....

Posted
  • 23 year old healthy male been feeling abnormal lately.

Hello everyone,    I wanted to start this discussion off by sharing with you a little about myself. I am a 23 year old male who trys everyday to take the best care of himself. I take a fish oil and a multivitamin once a day everyday. I workout 5-6 days a week and take it very seriously....

Posted
  • Pain in left side of chest and back left shoulder blade ..

Hello my name is ronnie . Was curious if you found out anything .... I to for the past month or two been having sharp burning pains in my left chest area that radiating to my left back shoulder blade . So bad it gives me a panic attack ... I take Celexa every day but it seems to help ... here lately...

Last reply
  • Dull pain right of chest

Hi, I'm a 20 year old male and I have been experiencing dull pain on the right side of my chest on and off for the past 2 years now. The pain generally lasts about 1 to 2 seconds and occurs anywhere from once every 20 minutes to 3 times a minute. This could happen for several days staight and then...

Posted
  • Chest pain/difficulty breathing - Advice on how to sleep well

Hello, For tge last day or two I have had chest pains and difficulty breating which I think is due to inhalation of dust. I think this because not only did I inhale plenty of dust but I have been diagnosed with hayfever and dust allergies previously. I've also got pain in my left arm which I put...

Posted
  • CHEST PAIN FOR 5 MONTHS

Hi, I am a 22 year old female. About 6 months ago, I woke up and had severe chest pains coming from what I think was my lungs. Every time I went to breath in I would get very intense sharp pains only on my left side of the chest. I went to the doctors about 2 weeks after it wouldn't subside and got...

Last reply
  • Chest Pain & Other Symptoms - Help On Next Move

I'm new to this forum so apologies if this is in the wrong area. Also apologies for the length of post. I've been experiencing "episodes" of select symptoms for almost 3 years. These are: * Central chest pain, radiating to the left, left arm and into the jaw. * Tachycardia * Dizziness...

Posted
  • Costochondritis what a nightmare!

I started with a really bad cold 6 weeks ago, then the chest pain started, first in my breast bone, never felt pain like it in my life.  I thought I was having an heart attack, I even had a panic attack, which I have never had in my life!  So 5 weeks into Costo, some good days alot of bad days....

Last reply
  • Dull pain in my heart/chest

Hi I'm a 15 year old boy who is very active and very healthy. I do excersise more then 6 times a week. I have no problems with this before at all until yesterday morning. I had suddenly woke up with like a full pain in the back of my heart inbetween my shoulder blade and to my back. It is always...

Last reply
  • Chest pains after eating, now anxiety and fear taking over me.

Hello Everybody I am a 19 year old, so the last sunday night I was finishing my meal, and after I finished eating I went back to my computer office, and then I noticed that whenever I was breathing, my left side chest was hurting, and then I started panicing and went to do a little walk, after 3 minutes...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.