Skip to content

Chest Pain

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Weird Sensation.. Stress??

Bent over one day and got a sharp pain in middle chest.. that whole day killed but since it's just been really faint. Think I may have fractured something I'm not sure.. anyone else have this or had? Btw I'm healthy only 26 EKG good and diet is strict, I'm on Paleo

Posted
  • Long term, unexplained chest pain

Hi all After struggling with docs for years over this I thought I would turn to the wider world some input. I am a 27 year old, healthy (enough) male who has been getting intermitment, iregular and infrequent chest pains on and off for around 10 years.  During an 'attack' the pain...

Last reply
  • Frequent chest pain that spreads each time

Ive been experiencing some chest pains for the past week, and along with this I’ve been having difficulty breathing in fully (because of the pain) and my heart rate is abnormally fast. I’ve tried to slow it down by breathing at a relaxed pace, everything. When I breathe it feels like my lungs are being...

Last reply
  • TP2 TP2

Chest pain

I've had this tender area in the upper left corner of my chest then it goes to my top left shoulder sometimes in my lower back and then go away

Posted
  • Weird feeling in the left side of my chest

I wouldn't say it's pain, but I didn't know where else to post it. I'm a male, 16 years old, I weigh 131 lbs and I am not taking any medications. A few days ago I started feeling something in the left side of my chest, it's not pain or pressure, and it's not accompanied by any...

Last reply
  • Small amount of pain under Men breast

I am a 23 old male and yesterday i had mild pain in my chest under my men breast. ,it came and go i had no other symptoms beside worrying about it ,before i went to before i talked t someone and the pain seem to go away ,now this morning i have just a itchy that comes and goes. and often a very tiny...

Posted
  • Okay, can someone please help me out??????

For the whole month of April til now I've been dealing with chest pain. Like I said before it is mild, but its still annoying and I'm very scared that it could be something life threatening. I did have EKG and it came back normal. But I am worried it could be something else, like a blood clot...

Last reply
  • Chest pain palpitations

I been having slight chest pain that gets worse when i exercise and seems to be located on left side of the chest. Also have palpitations almost every day that get worse with exercise. Ive had 6 ekgs 4 blood work test and a echo stress test that came back normal. Im worried because the pain is still...

Posted
  • Acheing pain on my left side of my chest

Ok it’s been about a week from today and I’ve been experiencing problems with my chest, and I’m worried I have not been to see a doctor for a very long time and that’s because I never really have anything wrong with me. This pain feels like a dull ache on the left side of my chest, and it lasts up to...

Last reply
  • Localized Chest Pain

Please lend me your time and hear my problems... I have been having chest discomforts lately for 2 months now. •Left side, always on the sternum (vertical) then the third rib (horizontal) •Feels hollowed/empty when I have my attacks •Slight bruising on the left sternum. •Tender to touch, pains when...

Last reply
  • Chest pains

I've been into the emergency several times with severe chest pains. Ive gotten blood work and ecgs done at least 6 times in the last 2 months, along with one ultra sound and one xray. The doctors keep telling me its not my heart but the pain is scary and my anxiety cant get over the thought of what...

Last reply
  • I have chest pain for 5 months

I am a 43 old male from india.I have a chest pain started 5 months back.I consult the cardiologist and they did Ecg, Echo,Tmt and blood test also.all results are negative. I consult gastroenteritis and he suggest to do chest and abdomen ct scan.it mentioned hiatus hernia seen.but my doctor ignored.i...

Last reply
  • Chest Pain/Ecocardiogram result opinions

Would like opinions on my recent Echocardiogram. Doctor seems to think test results are normal, but i am still experiencing symptoms and also noticed upon personal review that my LVEDD seems abnormally large. Here are my results:  Mitral Valve: Leaflet thickness and mobility are normal. No mitral ...

Last reply
  • Dull Ache In Middle of Chest

So just two days ago I started to have this dull ache in the center of my chest, doesn’t feel sharp really just a spasm feeling almost under my sternum and only happens for a second then goes away for like an hour and does it again. I’m healthy as far as I know, eat really good, no gluten, no dairy,...

Last reply
  • Chest, side of ribs and back pain

The other night I woke up at about 4am with a sharp chest pain in the centre. It kind of went off but last night I was really tired and went bed after only being awake for 10 after about 9-10hours sleep. I am getting sharp pain and a tightness kind of discomfort in my chest that seems to slightly worsen...

Last reply
  • Chest pains

-26 year old female (5'5" 191lbs) -Mild mid sternal chest pains/discomfort, occasionally radiates to left/right side -breast/armpit pain occasionally -Mild shortness of breath, worse when laying down x 1.5 weeks -recently having tonsil stones as well -just started walking -history of mitral...

Posted
  • I need help. Chest pain for 1 year

I will try my best to keep this as short as I can! My whole life i've been an anxious person, but I was able to control it. From ages 16-19 I would party a lot, drink on weekends, smoke weed everyday (I know not the smartest) and go on adventures and travel. Now the thought of drinking, smoking...

Posted
  • Costochondritis what a nightmare!

I started with a really bad cold 6 weeks ago, then the chest pain started, first in my breast bone, never felt pain like it in my life.  I thought I was having an heart attack, I even had a panic attack, which I have never had in my life!  So 5 weeks into Costo, some good days alot of bad days....

Last reply
  • Chest tightness and stabbing pain for four months.

Hello, I am 29, 6 ft 7 and 198 lbs. I've been experiencing chest pain and tightness for the last three months on a constant bases. It started 4 months ago, where I had a series of massive adrenal stress reactions and chest pains. These would last a few days before fading and I would be unable...

Posted
  • Constant chest pain for 3 days

Hi, so last Thursday on Wednesday, during school, I randomly had a squeezing pain in my lower right jaw and left chest for a few seconds. After that, I had shortness of breath the whole day along with chest pain. A day after this, I’ve been having constant chest pain that comes and goes every 5 seconds....

Last reply
  • Long term chestpain/ left shoulder blade pain

For the past year ive had pain in my chest on left side... it happens randomly , sometimes stabbing pain sometimes burning but there's always a dull ache thats there... someday s shooting pain in my left arm as well... and recently pain in left shoulder blade ... seems like my whole upper torso ...

Last reply
  • Chest pain but tests are normal?

So a bit of background, i am a 22 year old healthy female. My bmi puts me in at obese due to a hormone balance which makes it hard for me to maintain a healthy weight. My mothers side has a family history of lupus, grandad died in his late 30's from a heart attack. And my uncle had a stroke at 20....

Last reply
  • Left side upper rib area pain

Hi everybody, im a 22 year old male, within healthy weight for my height, and I am a smoker. I get this pain behind a rib on my left side. The rib just below my nipple and the pain seems to be localized more to the center of my chest. I'm not worried it's my heart as its very unlikely and i've...

Last reply
  • I have chest pains...and Dr's say there is nothing wrong

I am a 30 year old woman who has always been healthy. Recently the past 2 months I have had a chest pain and been to the hospital multiple times thinking it's related to my heart. They have done ekg, and echo ultra sound of the heart, xrays, ct scan, and of course blood work. Everything comes back...

Last reply
  • Chest pain and headache, healthy 21 year old

Hi, I am a 21 year old who is relatively healthy. I don't smoke and drink only occasionally and not to excess. I eat reasonably healthy, but in the last couple of months haven't been to the gym much. About 6 weeks ago, I started to get some sharp pain in my chest. I was really struggling to...

Last reply
  • Bad chronic rib pain and dizzy spells - what is this?

Hi everyone, I’m a 15 year old girl and I’ve got pretty bad pain in my ribs I’ve been getting rib pain for a while now, usually in bed so that it’s a bit tender to lay in my sides sometimes and Ive been worried my ribs are the wrong shape (think that’s just paranoia though) but it’s not been too much...

Posted
  • Husband's chest pain

Hello I'm new on here , well I'm usually over in the other forum groups but it is about my husband . He has recently been experiencing chest pains and at his works first aid they sent him off to hospital because his blood pressure was up (he wasnt experiencing chest pains when they sent...

Posted
  • dnc dnc

Chest pain for a week now.

Hi! Last week, morning, I felt a stabbing pain on my back, upper left, it lasted for hours on and off, especially when I'm moving. The next day I started to feel some pain/pressure on my left chest (until now), above my breast. The tightness on my chest is on and off too, I usually feel it at night,...

Posted
  • Long term chest pain - should I get second opinion?

Hi all - my story will be very familiar to most people here, but I really need to get an opinion on my symptoms before I go back to my doctor.  I am a 36 year old healthy female - 4 months ago I went to the doctor with chest pains. I had ecg’s, 48 hour Holter and an echo. They diagnosed me with...

Last reply
  • What does this mean please

Hi, went to A&E last Monday after blacking out with heart racing.  I am currently being checked for AF.  Today I received a letter from A&E saying that there findings were Acute Coronary Syndrome which sounds scary, the letter also said that the ECG showed ST depression in leads II,...

Last reply
  • Normal EKG but still worried

Okay, I have been having mild chest pains on the left side. Been experiencing mild pain and discomfort in my should all the way down to my forearm. Mild pain and discomfort in my jaw. Had tension around my upper back. And feeling some squeezing feeling in my chest. It all seems to come and go every few...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.