Skip to content
Ad

Chest Pain

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Please help (anxiety, chest and arm pain)

Hello, I am a 27 years old man, in the three last month (exactly from july) i had several panick attacks and pain in my chest and left arm, i was worry, i have seen 2 cardiologists that affirmed that there is nothing wrong with my heart and that i could even practice some exercise, but i still feel...

Last reply
  • Unexplained recurring chest pain.

Hi all, It's been a bit over two years that I have been suffering from recurring chest pains. The only way to describe the pain is that it is an upper-left chest dull pain that lasts for 2-3 seconds and recurs after 1-2 seconds for a total duration of 10-15 seconds. Those incidents can take place...

Last reply
  • Chest pains giving me bad anxiety.

Hello there my name is Alex.. I’m 19 going on to 20 this month i am a very slim girl weighing 120 pounds height 5’4. I’ve been having on and off chest pains for about 10 months already.. it’s been a real drag for me. I also experience left arm numbness and upper back pain with it .. I’ve have numerous...

Last reply
  • Recurring, stabbing chest pain in various locations.

Hello, To start off, I'm a 28-year-old healthy weight female. A week ago, I woke up and before I even got out of bed, I had a stabbing pain in the center of my chest. It went away shortly after, but gave me awful anxiety. It was on and off for a couple of days until Wednesday when I felt chest pressure...

Last reply
  • What does this mean please

Hi, went to A&E last Monday after blacking out with heart racing.  I am currently being checked for AF.  Today I received a letter from A&E saying that there findings were Acute Coronary Syndrome which sounds scary, the letter also said that the ECG showed ST depression in leads II,...

Last reply
  • pain in my chest out of the blue

I was a sitting in Sunday and I got a pain in my chest came out of the blue it lasted about two or three seconds and went away again every since I keepworrying thinking was it a heart attack

Posted
  • Acheing pain on my left side of my chest

Ok it’s been about a week from today and I’ve been experiencing problems with my chest, and I’m worried I have not been to see a doctor for a very long time and that’s because I never really have anything wrong with me. This pain feels like a dull ache on the left side of my chest, and it lasts up to...

Last reply
  • Chest pain for 3 days HELP!

Chest pain started on wednesday but wasn’t bad until  Thursday I walked around the mall with my heavy backpack on and when I woke up on Friday my whole body felt sore including chest and back. The same day my chest began or burn to hurt and I started to panic but I’ve made frequent visits to the...

Last reply
  • Chest pain and headache, healthy 21 year old

Hi, I am a 21 year old who is relatively healthy. I don't smoke and drink only occasionally and not to excess. I eat reasonably healthy, but in the last couple of months haven't been to the gym much. About 6 weeks ago, I started to get some sharp pain in my chest. I was really struggling to...

Last reply
  • Costochondritis what a nightmare!

I started with a really bad cold 6 weeks ago, then the chest pain started, first in my breast bone, never felt pain like it in my life.  I thought I was having an heart attack, I even had a panic attack, which I have never had in my life!  So 5 weeks into Costo, some good days alot of bad days....

Last reply
  • Tingly left arm / chest pain when in bed. Can't sleep??

I am feeling a tingling feeling in my left arm and my left side of my chest when I lay down. The tingling in my arm seems to dissipate when i move it or stand up but as soon as I lay down to sleep I feel it and it almost feels like anxiety but I feel perfectly calm and relaxed. I couldn't sleep...

Last reply
  • Chest tightness

Hi there, I am 22 years old. I was admitted and was diagnosed with "Gastritis Erosion Over Antrum", with GERD (Acid Reflux). I was recently discharged from the hospital and told me to continue my medications at home for one month with omeprazole 40mg and mucosta 3 times a day. I was confused...

Last reply
  • Chest pains that come and go

Hi i am 18 year old male and i am having constant chest pain and excessive belching for a few months.The chest pain comes and go and sometime is dull and sometime very sharp.I have been to cardiologist and after doing my ecg(ekg) and 2d echo and a throid test he said i was fine.He said that in your age...

Last reply
  • Left side chest pain

I've been having this chest pain on the sorta left side that feels tight a lot of the time for 2 days now and I'm not exactly sure what it is. I've been to the doctor plenty of times and when they check my heart it always comes out being a really healthy one. I do have anxiety but the pain...

Last reply
  • chest pain

have a problem, I get lower left chest pains around the heart for a few days after drinking alcohol which is more worse when I consume high alc% drinks.i only drinks once out every week or two.what is the problem

Last reply
  • Costochondritis - Why Me?

Hi, I am a 22 year old Male currently a student in university. I was 20 yrs and 6 months old when I contracted costochondritis. I was continuously lifting weights everyday when I felt a lot of pain on my chest and ribs. Thought due to excess lifting of weights my muscles were stressed too much and decided...

Last reply
  • Long term, unexplained chest pain

Hi all After struggling with docs for years over this I thought I would turn to the wider world some input. I am a 27 year old, healthy (enough) male who has been getting intermitment, iregular and infrequent chest pains on and off for around 10 years.  During an 'attack' the pain...

Last reply
  • Long term pain getting worse

in March 2016 I began to suffer random bouts of chest pain .At first drs said it waa anxiety related but last summer changed diagnosis to costochondritis. In the laat 19 months I have been to A&E about 10 times 3 of those times sent by my GP who thought I waa having a heart attack 7 times because...

Last reply
  • Random pain in chest area

I get random pain in my chest that feels like something is squeezing me, stabbing me and putting pressure on my chest area near my heart. The pain comes in waves and can last anywhere from a few minutes to a couple of hours. I have been getting this since I was a teenager but has been getting worse as...

Last reply
  • Mystery Heart problem

Hello! I'm posting this to see if anyone else had ever had this problem, and what I can do to prevent this. Ever since i was a little girl, I had chest pains. They would be specifically in the left side of my chest, and honestly, I feel like the pain is directly in my heart.  The pain is a...

Last reply
  • Physical symptoms of anxiety lasting 2 weeks

I’ve been suffering with horrific anxiety/stress for the last year or so which seems to come and go through the year. I’ve had two really bad episodes that appear to be triggered by some form of emotionally traumatic event that I go through, and although I may not feel like it has hugely emotionally...

Last reply
  • Do I have a heart problem ?!

Do I have a heart problem ?!!!!? It all started year ago in October when I went out without wearing a jacket i know it's crazy but I was feeling really hot but as it got later on that day it I started to get colder then all of sudden out the blue I get these sharp pains my rib cage area which...

Last reply
  • Heart pain or just pain? How to tell the difference

So recently there have been a lot of cases in my practice where the patient has presented with chest pain, of course the right thing to do is visit a doctor for any pain in your chest. But just to narrow it down for those wondering. When you feel cardiac related pain, you will feel a deep pressure in...

Last reply
  • Chest, Back & Right Shoulder Pain

Hi folks. There's a long(er) version of this story but I don't want to bore you all. 8 weeks I've had an intense stabbing pain that starts in the upper back, spreads to the right shoulder and shoots through to the sternum. Painkillers don't do anything for the pain, neither does...

Last reply
  • Chest pain radiating to neck

I'm 17 y/o F. I've had chest pains on and off for years and put it down to costocondritis (doctor). However tonight and as I'm typing, I have left sided chest pain (localised to the middle but not in the middle of my chest) the pain is stabbing and tearing and doesn't come/go with breathing...

Last reply
  • Chronic Pressure & Tightness in the Chest

Hi all, I am an 80-year-old male with chronic pressure and tightness in the chest and associated back pain. My health problems began 10 years ago when I was diagnosed with stable angina, which required triple coronary artery bypass surgery. The operation, I was told, was successful, however, it resulted...

Last reply
  • Chest Pain for Several years

Hello , I am a 43 year old male , several years ago on a routine check up my doctor found a Left Bundle Branch Block, due to has been the first time he noticed it ,he sent me to the ER where i ended up staying for a week. being overweight didn't work .I was referred to a cardiologist who did all...

Posted
  • Chest Pain? Anxiety?

Hi all,  I'm a 21 year old female and I'm as healthy as a stressed out university student can be. I did struggle with Anorexia in the past but sometimes I am guilty of under-eating when my stress and anxiety gets out of control. I am underweight by about 10 pounds (due to stress of school...

Last reply
  • Troubling chest pain for one month, doctors are stumped

Hoping I can find some good advice. I'm a 32 year old male, in good shape with no prior health issues. I've been suffering from head pressure, random episodes of high blood pressure and highly increased pulse, and chest pain. It's been negatively impacting my life, and the doctors seemed...

Last reply
  • Heavy tight chest pain came out of nowhere

Over the past month I've been having a sharp sudden pain in the left side of my chest at the top out of nowhere....But these past two days my chest feels tight and I became light headed today but it warned off... I've never had heart problems before...but I did suffer with Asthma a long time...

Posted
  • Long lasting chest pains on the left, is it perhaps anxiety?

Hi All, I'm very happy to have found this site. Some of the responses I've seen have been truely uplifting. . I've seen a few forums that talk about stuff that seem similar to what I am going through, but I figured I'd ask for my specific stuff to see if anyone else is perhaps going...

Posted
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.