Skip to content

Chest Pain

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Pain at side of chest/breast

Hi I have been having a pain in my left armpit/ breast for some time now, doc said was hormonal but I get it at times when it’s not cycle related.  It worries me that’s it’s chest and some times so bad I’m clutching my boob/ armpit  Any ideas?

Last reply
  • CHEST/BACK PRESSURE/SHORTNESS OF BREATH/SUFFOCATION FEELING

Any advice besides anxiety or costochondritis? Started on July 13 and has taken over my life. My Primary doctor has referred me to the Neurologist, Gastroenterologist and I’m following up with an electrophysiologist on my own and pulmonologist. I’m scared that I  waited this long to meet with …

Last reply
  • Chest pain for almost 2 months now

I am 29 female, 127 pounds, 5,4 foot Don't smoke, Don't drink alchohol or caffeine, cut down on sugar, Don't do any drugs. It started with a gastritis attack which landed me in hospital a few months ago, now that, that is cured after almost 3 months of using omeprazole (PPI) which …

Last reply
  • Chest discomfort

4 weeks ago whilst at work a colleague fell of a chair at work which we all found really funny (harsh it sounds but he was also laughing) whilst I was laughing I had a sharp stabbing pain through my heart and I had to keep saying please don't make me laugh it hurts ! I suffered aches and pains …

Last reply
  • 9 month Chest pain

I am a 34 year old (active) male. Last January I had an episode were I had chest pains for about 2 weeks. I went to the dr and he ran a few test on me but while doing so I stopped having the pain. He chalked it up to indigestion and that was that. Fast forward to this past January and almost a year …

Last reply
  • Chest pain

I have been having chest pain daily. I've been to the e.r. twice and both times they said my heart and lungs are fine. I had my gallbladder removed 2 weeks ago cuz of acid reflux issues and they said that might solve my issue. It did not. It puts me in a panic every day. Anyone have any …

Posted
  • Unexplained Chest Pain for a Whole Year, Please Help!

I'm 19 years old and I have this terrible chest pain and I have no idea how to get rid of it or what it exactly is.  It started a year ago when I was playing basketball.  I hadn't played in a long time so I decided to go out in my yard a play for a bit.  I ended up playing …

Last reply
  • Chest pain on and off for months

Hi im a 17 year old male, relatively healthy and active and I've been experiencing chest pain, the chest pain im experiencing is on my left chest and it occurs for a second but it is becoming more frequent. To describe the pain, it would be like sharp tight pain if that makes sense. Sometimes i …

Last reply
  • 3 months of unexplained chest pain!!

I was hoping for some help of you wonderful lot coz I’m going out of my mind with worry! This all started around 3 months ago with left sided chest pain just out of the blue that radiated down my arm I was worried over this and went straight to A&E I was expecting to be out of there after a …

Last reply
  • Chest pain/neck since Nov 2017, not sure what to do

Hello, Male/30 I've had intermittent chest pain since Nov 2017, I can describe the pain as dull aches/pressure/muscle tightness. It never stays in one spot, I usually only feel one spot at any given time. I uploaded a terrible pic of all the known spots. If I apply ice or heat to my chest I …

Last reply
  • Chest Pain, What's Going On?

I'm 16, female. Yesterday I started backing off of my Zoloft, with permission from the ARNP. So, instead of taking 50 mg at night and 50 mg in the morning, i'm halfing the pills for a full week (Eventually going to be getting off of it completely.) At school today I was doing a test in …

Last reply
  • Unexplained chest arm back neck jaw pain

Well I have decided to seek help on this website because I don't seem to be making Much progress with my doctor and I'm not sure what else to do? So I'm gunna start from the beginning to give you a overall of what's been happening. It all started off about 10 months ago when I was …

Last reply
  • Reoccuring Quick Chest Pain

I get this Sharp quick pain in the left side of my chest that grabs my attention. Usually it's like once a week, but this week it happened twice. I don't smoke or drink and am relatively fit. I don't know what could possibly be causing it and I fear I'm having mini heart attacks.

Posted
  • mild chest pain for some time. would just like opinions.

i’m currently 18, male, weigh around 85 kilos. and am about 6’1 in height.  it all started about 2 years ago, 2016 around august time, i can’t quite remember. i started having random chest pain in my left side, it wasn’t severe just a dull kinda pain. it would come and go and went away after …

Last reply
  • Strange reoccuring chest pain

Around once a week, I get this sharp quick pain in the left part of my chest near the end of the day (around 10-12). This has been going on for at least a month. I’m 17 and don’t smoke or drink. I’m rather fit, but I’ve been meaning to try exercising more. Only thing I can think of is that I need …

Last reply
  • HElp please

I can't take it anymore 6 months ago I had a c section with my daughter since I came out the hospital 3 days later I have been having chest pain it's in both sides comes and goes but it has been consistent the last 6 months I've had a dozen ecgs done no sign of a heart attack I'm …

Last reply
  • Viral Plueirsy

I got diagnosed yesterday with viral plueirsy after intense pains in my right side that started getting worse and spread into my back. I'm 35, fit, active and healthy bar having to take levothyroxine. Im a busy working mum of a high energy 2 year old.. Bless. Anyway the consultant said I didn&# …

Last reply
  • Heart related or panic attack?

Hi all, I am a 31yo male and do regular exercise weekly. 3 months ago I was driving home from work and suddenly I had a crushing chest pain on my upper left chest which then radiate to my back. I then get a sensation that builds up to my head and I felt like I was going to faint, nausea, …

Last reply
  • Chest discomfort for months

Hi, I’m 16 years old and currently suffering from an eating disorder. I have just reached a healthy weight. For months now I’ve had this odd feeling in my left chest that feels really uncomfortable. It isn’t a pain but more a dull ache. A couple of weeks back I started feeling a pain between my …

Last reply
  • Long term chestpain/ left shoulder blade pain

For the past year ive had pain in my chest on left side... it happens randomly , sometimes stabbing pain sometimes burning but there's always a dull ache thats there... someday s shooting pain in my left arm as well... and recently pain in left shoulder blade ... seems like my whole upper torso …

Last reply
  • chest pain then stomouch pain

around 4 weeks ago my left then right lung were hurting but no cough or temperature . Doctor checked lungs by listening and thought ok . Then nowcweek four it pretty much dissaoeard and my stomach started aching on and off  any link between the two ? 

Posted
  • Squeezing tightness in right side chest and throat for years

Ive been getting this periodic squeezing tightness in the center and right side of my chest and into my throat and sometimes on the right side of my back. I have been to the emergency room on a few occasions over the years and they have had me hooked up to the monitores ekg at the time im going …

Last reply
  • Chest pain that comes and goes

I'm 17, I eat very healthy and exercise daily. I've been having left side chest pain for a while now, ive been to the emergency room twice for it they did an EKG, they took blood and did a chest xray but everything came back normal. The pain comes and goes and usually doesn't last …

Last reply
  • Chest pain when running

I am 16 years old and pretty fit. I run 4 miles a day but the other day I started getting chest pain in the upper left side of my chest when I run. I stop running and it immediately goes away.  Vitals are all normal but I’m concerned because it consistently happens about 4 minutes in to my run.

Last reply
  • Chest

For the past 2 eeeks I been feeling like there's somthing blocking air waves in My chest it gets worse at night 

Posted
  • Chest pain on left side what could it be?

Ive been having chest pain for a couple of months now and it's starting to worry me now. At first it started on the right side of my chest and I would get this painful stabbing pain everyday that would come and go. But 2 months ago I started feeling the same pain on the left side and it comes …

Last reply
  • Heart Attack Symptoms or Chest Muscle Pain?

I’ll attempt to summarize this as best I can here: SYMPTOMS I’ve been experiencing what feels like I strained my chest muscle(s). They’ve been terribly sore for over a week. The pain lessens after sleeping. But something as simple as stretching my arms seems to flare it back up again. The pain is …

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.