Dull chest pain left side (please help asap I am very scared)

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been experiencing a dull chest pain in my left side which can get worse momentarily and feel sharp. This began at Sunday at 1am causing me to loose sleep over it and later that day went to hospital for them to do an ECG and it come back normal. I am still getting this dull chest pain on Tuesday and am worried it still could be a heart problem. I am only 17 years old with no family history of heart attacks however on my paternal side we have a history of diabetes. This pain is not felt anywhere else and does not radiate anywhere as of now. However I am not sure if it is exacerbated by exercise or any other factors. The doctor said it could be anxiety or muscular skeletal pain however it is not relieved by painkillers. I am terrified at the moment and any advice would be much appreciated.

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

l also do have the same problem and all my blood test including X-Ray have become with negative results it has been two months

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.