NAFLD symptoms or something else?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi all, I was essentially diagnosed with NAFLD back in January. Since then I've lost 30 lbs gone back up 10 so I vary between 20-25lbs lost (6'2" M from 300 to 280-270lbs). Lately over the last couple of days - a week, I've been getting a tightness/cramp about my lower / bottom right rib (not really under the rib, right about where my moob and gut meet when in my normal sitting slouch). It's really noticeable while sitting (with my horrendous posture) lessens when out for a walk, but doesn't seem to completely go away. It doesn't hurt when touching (although I've made myself sore there from poking it so much) and every once in a while it has a flutter like it's subsiding. It's less noticeable today but i feel a little crampy on my side, it all feels fairly muscular.

I also have had some lower stomach area and lower back soreness the last couple of days, also a small tightness in my right groin area. This could completely be a posture/core muscle thing but since it's right at my liver it sparked my hypochondria again. (back in january i had an ultrasound of my abdomen and my gallbladder back "normal appearance" and liver was "enlarged with advance fatty infiltration"

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.