Mysterious Issues

Posted , 1 user is following.

For the past year i have had some very odd things happening in my body that I and all of my doctors cannot figure out.

Let me give a little history of myself. I am a fairly active body builder. The only health issue I have ever experienced in my life was appendicitis. My appendix was removed 3 years ago and had no complications. I rarely get sick and when i do it is fairly mild. That is until i got Covid in September 2020. Even then, it went away fairly quickly and I was back to my normal life.

In May of 2021 I received my first dose of the covid vaccine. I had a minor headache for a day or so. Nothing seemed abnormal. On June 16th i received my second dose of the Moderna vaccine. As soon as I received it I felt off. My heart started racing and I did not feel right. It went away after 10 minutes but i was drained. I went home and fell asleep.

June 18th I was back to normal. I did what I normally do. Nothing out of the ordinary. I was sitting at my kitchen table fixing my wifes phone when I was hit with a wave of utter fear. My heart was beating out of my chest. It took the breath out of me. I went to the ER and my heart was perfectly fine and that it was a panic attack.

For the next 6 months I would experience panic attacks every day multiple times a day. They started to go away and now I have them maybe once a week. I chalked it up to anxiety and I will be seeing a psychiatrist soon hopefully. But, something tells me that there's something underlying that has not been found.

I went to the cardiologist who found nothing. I started have severe headaches. I went to the neurologist who found nothing. My left ear began popping every 30 minutes of every day. I started having some severe sinus area pressure. The ENT found nothing. I started losing feeling in different limbs. It eventually went away but i had never experienced anything like it. The doctor didn't have a clue. I started getting extreme bloating. Enough bloating that it affected my breathing. I would get pain in my stomach that went through to my back and my shoulder. I had a barium swallow done. They found nothing.

Today I sit here writing this 1 full year after my covid vaccine. I have daily pain in my chest, a very distinct vibration that I can feel in my chest, sinus pressure that does not go away, pain in different muscles of my arms and legs, and constant bloating.

I do not know where to go from here. I do not want to blame the vaccine but that is the only difference between my new life and my former life.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.