Chest pain and hair loss after second pizer shot

Posted , 1 user is following.

After my second dose of pizer I began having bad headaches, I felt neasuous all the time, always felt like I was going to puke. I also started getting these weird clicking sounds in my head and I know that sounds completely crazy. I also was feeling exhausted and like 80 random sore bruises ended up all over my body. I also am randomly very itchy and started to take allergy pills to calm down the itch. one day i woke up at 4am because my eyes, hands and forarms were so itchy. I also started losing my hair... about a week after getting my second dose i started crying in the kitchen from pain in my chest, it felt like tight pinching and was so sore it brought tears to my eyes. I went to the ER and they did blood work and tests for my heart and said I was totally fine. The ER doctor said its not my heart its probably just chest pain from a sore muscle and asked me if I had been working out. I let her know I havnt been because I have been feeling ill since my second dose. She never gave me any recommendations on what to do about my chest or being sooo itchy and not feeling good. She prescribed me a medication she said would help me with the pain if I rubbed it over my chest. This stuff didn't help with the pain and my step dad looked it up and it was an inflammatory ointment. My chest continued to get worse and even more of my hair was falling out, almost having two bald spots so quick after my second dose. I went in to see my doctor and he said my blood work looked fine and my heart was normal and he said it was just cheat pain. I showed him my bruises and he said they were just bruises. Showed him my hair and he said every 60 days people lose old hair. I had to ask for bloodwork because I felt so ill. Bloodwork came back and my iron had gone down to 16 and healthy iron levels are 15-246

all my other blood work was 1 point away from being unhealthy and at the bottom, my liver was flagged because it was too high. Again my doctor said everything was totally totally normal and nothing to worry about. BTW my last shot was November 30th.

So on December 16th, I got my period for a second time, a week after I just had it and ended up getting it longer then normal like 8 days, the doctors solution was to try and make it regular away by putting me on birth control. This last week I have been feeling dizzier then normal, I randomly puked a few times, and my chest pain is still here. My hair is so thin that in some spots you can see my scalp and my hairline is receding bc Im losing it. I had to do my own research and from what Ive seen this is actually happening to a ton or us and sounds like all of our doctors are saying its not related to the shot.!

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.