Heart

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello, I am 19 years old, I have chest pain (mild), left arm pain and indigestion, I experienced this problem for the first time in 2019. After a series of tests like ECG, Echocardiography, 24-hour rhythm holter, I was told I had nothing. After a long break, I experienced the same things again 3 days ago, first I felt uneasy, then nausea, and then chest and arm pain, stinging sensation when I took a deep breath, (the strange thing is that the pain does not increase with effort, any heart disease. Wouldn't the pain increase with effort?) I woke up the next day with a severe stomachache, I was suffering from indigestion a lot, and they still continue a little bit now, what should I do?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

I've red your post abd your symptoms are much like mine. anxiety plays a part with me. Anxiety may have something to do with it. i use relaxation music and a guided relaxation CD i got dome years ago. It helps a little. i'd definitely go to the doctors. i did yesterday. they did an ECG there. Results were fine. they gave me a walk in x-ray referral so i can pop in the hospital and get a chest x-ray. I've been referred to the chest pain clinic.

if you go to doctors, i'd ask about chest x-ray and be referred to chest pain clinic or similar dept in hospital. they should be hot on heart issues nowadays. Especially where there is a history of heart disease in the family. Both my parents have heart disease. So, me and my sister have to vigilant.

• Posted

Hi, sorry i just saw your reply. What kind of pain is your pain? Does it happen all the time or does it come and go? Does it increase with effort? How old are you? After I wrote this article, I went to the emergency room and still no problem was found. In my family, only my 77-year-old grandmother has a heart disease because of old age.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.