I have chest pain that feels like it's being squeezed and hard to breath

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ever since Friday, I've been getting frequent chest pains, it mostly feels like it's being squeezed like there's pressure on my chest. It also feels very sore sometimes and then sometimes a dull pain. it's hard to inhale air and very hard to breath when it reaches to a point where its very painful. I dont know what I did to cause this, it happened randomly, can anyone please help me.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

yes i feel the same... had the episode 5 times now and scared me so much that i dont eat anymore... went to a&e did ecg and bloods all normal i think ive been 6 times in the space of two weeks when it first began... ive lost 6 pounds they put it down to "gerd" "indigestion" which i dont think it is... im a complete mess mentally.. since when it first happened i am breathless throughtout the whole day and my heart rate doesnt settle unless i take propananlol

• Posted

Hello natasha0407, I hope you are doing better. I am wondering if you were able to sort this? I have been having similar symptoms and after several emergency visits and subsequently seeing nearly a dozen doctors, numerous tests, etc. no one has yet to give me a sensible reason for my pain. Many thanks for any insight.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.