15th day and severe crying outburst

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello again,

?I am already perimenopausal but still have regular periods along with many peri symptoms...One of them is that on day 14 th or 15th  of each month I am constantly having severe crying outbursts...I feel so depressed and extremely suicidal on this day...

Yesterday I had been crying literally for 9 hours without break...A lot of  crying and some moments a little nervous...My mother understood that every month on this day I have this abnormal behavior and she was trying to calm me down but it was inevitable...I was crying and talking unstoppably...I could not stop and  fall asleep.. I wanted to talk alone  without obvious reason...I feel that someone else controls me this time..it is scary

?Today when I wake up I looked my face on the mirror and my eyes are swollen from the crying....The good thing is that I feel more tranquil after this outburst

Are you experiencing something like this during this phase of the month?? Namely, on the middle of your menstrual cycle around 14 th or 15 day?

?Thank u in advance

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi evi75119

We note from a recent post which you have made to our forum that you may be experiencing thoughts around self-harm. If we have misinterpreted your comments then we apologies for contacting you directly. But if you are having such thoughts then please note that you are not alone in this, and there are people out there that can help.

If you are having these suicidal thoughts then we strongly recommend you speak to someone who may be able to help. The Samaritans offer a safe space where you can talk openly about what you are going through. They can help you explore your options, understand your problems better, or just be there to listen.

Their contact details are on our patient information leaflet here: https://patient.info/health/dealing-with-suicidal-thoughts, which also offers lots of other advice on how you can access the help you may need.

If you are having such thoughts then please do reach out to the team at the Samaritans (or the other people detailed in our leaflet) who will understand what you're going through and will be able to help.

Kindest regards

Patient

• Posted

Hi there l just seen your post and l had posted on this crying even before l saw yours,l feel the same had day like that y/day but good after crying most of the day had a good sleep which is l dont get of late and felt kinda better today and l can on my period after missing 2 months so must of been building up,l try not to get upset but you just cant stop it l feel my body not mine ATM,sending a hug its just crap when we feel like this x
  • Posted

yes, this is the ovulation time anxiety/depression. I have it very strong too. I have suicidal thought as well, they are constant when I can't sleep. It is another form of anxiety. Ovulation happens on the 14 or 15 , sometimes the 13th day of cycle.   I have absolutely no control over myself in times like this. Hang in there. I hope this ends soon. I pray.

• Posted

I cry very easily now.  The worst time was one day about two months after my surgery.  I was at home preparing for a colonoscopy (due to Crohn's disease) the next day and could not stop crying all day.  This is when I knew that my peri symptoms had become much worse on top of the stress of getting through all the doctors' appointments and surgery in the months before.  I have not had another day of crying as bad as that one, but there are definitely some really rough days.

• Posted

Hello Liz, thank u a lot for your interest and support!

?are you still having monthly periods?

?I have read about Crohn's disease, I wondering if I have this, too.

?I am experiencing many IBS and digestive issues...gasses, burning waist etc...But I believe that the erratic hormones are the culprit for my digestive symptoms.

?The bowels are full of hormones and this is the reason that an hormonal disorder affects the digestive tract.

?I have symptoms since 2012. Until 2016 I was able to live with them as they were not so intense and on a daily basis and mainly emotional and behavioral. I have to mention that I had not realized that it was my crazy hormones...I was ascribing my behavior abnormalities to stress...But the last 2 years the physical symptoms have exhausted me.

?The flu like fatigue, the crazy formication, the joint and bones pains...completely loss of libido, of energy...

I have been hit by everything

• Posted

If you're having digestive issues, be sure to have a GI evaluation so they can figure it out.  There are lots of different digestive illnesses and conditions.  It's worth finding out.

• Posted

I almost forgot... no, my periods are very irregular, anywhere from about 30-45 days apart.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.