16 days on fluoxetine...feeling scared

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm on my 16th day taking 10 mg of fluoxetine. When I first started I felt I was doing a little better. Still felt anxious and nauseas in morning but descent throughout the day... I was taking .5 mg of ativan, (for about 10 days just in morning) which seemed to help but stopped taking them on Tues. Wed. was ok, went to doc for check up and a flu shot. Thursday I felt nauseas all day and very down. Fri and Sat have been worse, more anxiety, depression, no appetite. I feel like I'm pushing through the days. I started the med because I can't handle the anxiety, depression and panic attacks anymore. Hoping it gets better soon...

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I hate waking up feeling anxious, having chest pains and feeling like I'm going to be sick... I just want to be able to sleep in a little and wake up feeling good... Does this ever go away??? I'm feeling very discouraged.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.