16 weeks 20mg blip?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all,

Ive been on 20mg for 16weeks now but the past week and a half the thoughts have been coming back which I cant seem to shake. Its not as bad as when I first started but I'm unsure if this is a blip or if I should increase which I dont want to do. Previously I had a blip every 4 weeks or so but it's less severe and lasted a little longer this time...

Any advice would be much appreciated

Thanks

Enma

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

How are you doing now? I'm on week 13 of 20mg and hoping there's some light at the end of this tunnel 🤞

• Posted

Emma i just cane across your post, i know you have posted while ago, but can you please tell me how are you doing.?? have you recovered.? i am on week 17 and feel just like you have described. xxx

• Posted

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. I'm in a much better place now. I'd say ride it out, i remember those days only too well but i promise it'll get better. In the past 4 years i've changed jobs, got my first mortage and moved house and got married, all of which I couldnt imagine before i started. I also done therapy after the fluoxetine levelled me out which i would recommend as I now have tools to help me in the not so good days which I do still get but they are very few and far between and I am now equipped to deal with them. Stay strong and if theres anything I can help with i'd be happy to. Sending you much love and positivity. Emma x

• Posted

Hi Emma

i am so grateful for your quick response. In times like that we feel very lonely and scared, thinking this nightmare will never end and we wont be feeling like ourselves ever again..

Thank you for positive encouraging words, it means a world to me.

I am so happy to hear you have recovered and was able to enjoy your life, i wish you all the best and thank you very much..:)

I can not wait to be able to feel as myself again, but i will push through and i will get there 😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.