16 weeks on 20mg 3 weeks on 30mg

Posted , 3 users are following.

Still got low mood and bad anxiety and negative/intrusive thoughts mornings are the worse wake up with my mind racing thought after thought etc this goes on all day long until about 4pm then things settle a bit .

IS THIS NOTMAL

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I've been on 20mg Citlopram for 7 weeks with ZERO negative side effects. Have had POSITIVE results! It may be a life saver for me. Sorry about your results. I read that it may take 6 weeks for maximum effect. I dont know if it may include increase, also. Good luck to you!
  • Posted

Hey Don. I'm just starting my 2nd month on 30 mg's after 8 on 20 mg's. Had some good days last week but woke up with anxiety today and felt pretty crappy. So I went for a long bike ride and worked on my lawns!!! Lol feel a bit better now but I'm going through what they call a blip. Hate those but I really beleive that things will work out with time. At least I'm hoping they are!!! We gotta beleive!!!!!!
    • Posted

Don thats shud be 8 weeks and not 8 months!!!!!!
    • Posted

Cheers Jon

It a long road I thought I would be feeling better by now guess I have to give it a little longer 😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.