17 hours late taking my tablets

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi i missed my tablet last night. just remembered after withdaws all-day. Does anybody know how long it will take for them to start working again please.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi, just got your email.how many tablets you take and what dose? Once you've forgotten a tablet it won't take long for the withdrawal to go once you take the next tablet..I have done same a few times, forgot..tablets I on high dose though so please be careful Get back to me re your dose

• Posted

Hi hope you're ok!! Bit worried as you didn't get back to me.. These tablets are quite a worry when you forget.. Hope to hear from you soon.

• Posted

Hi ya im on a 150slow release dose. sorry i didn't get back to u i went to bed and tryed sleeping. x

• Posted

Hi, hope you feeling better now, assume you have taken tablet by now. Hope didn't/doesn't take too long to start working.

• Posted

Hi thanks you. feeling a lot better took them at 4pm yesterday in the end and by 8.30 i could feel things getting better. tryed sleeping in between. now i have got to try taking them a hour or to later tonight so i can get back to my normal time. its mad how one miss tablet upraws my daily routing. x

• Posted

Hi, glad you feeling better. It's a really bad feeling when you miss a tablet. I know all too well. Set an alarm so you don't miss a tablet again. That's what I've had to do, I had no idea at first, the effect it can have just missing 1. I missed days of taking them a few times! I missed 1 then completely forgot to take them at all. The effect was terrible..over anxious..crying for little reason.. I didn't know there was anything wrong, until, someone pointed out my erratic behaviour. Best wishes and for the coming year !

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.