17 year old weak urine flow

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi.

I'm 17 and my urine flow has been pretty weak for at least 3 years now. I know it's common in older men but I'm only 17. No other issues such as getting up in the night, just a weak flow.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Go to a urologist mine started at 23 don't mess around it could be something very serious at such a young age, 

• Posted

Listen to John and find a good urologist.  Try to find one who is under 50 years of age, as the older ones often don't both to stay up-to-date on new findings.  That's my opinion.

• Posted

Hello my young friend.  Have to talk to your mother or your father and told them you are having this problem.  Have them set up appointment to see a urologist.  It could be nothing but you need it checked your to young for this to happy.  Do you play sports or ride a bike.  Have you gotten hit in the groin or fallen.  You may have gotten a stricture.  For your own good get it checked as soon as you can.  Ken  Let us know what is going on.  We are all fathers here and we don't want this to happy to any young men.    We are all here for you

• Posted

Try giving it a rest, say, for two weeks.  What do you have to lose?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.