17 years old and helpless

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi I’ve had threadworm on and off for a few years now, with no treatment. 

I live in both a low income and an abusive household meaning I have no access to either money or support. 

Normally I would ignore my symptoms but the last few days it’s been worse than ever. 

I’ve been experiencing worse pain and itching than usual, as well as seeing a lot of undigested food in my stool. There’s bright red fluid that I’m 90% sure is blood. And tonight, there was a heavy yellow mucus type fluid in my stool ??

I’m not registered at a local GP, my own being a two hour walk away (which for physical reasons I can not manage). I have no way to travel to the gp. 

Even if I were to get there, would they be able to give me medication/ a prescription for free?

I’m lost and scared and I’ve had no sleep in 4 days so I’d really appreciate any advice. 

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

You can look up a lot of home remedies. But out of those I would suggest Baby Powder, It helped me faster than any of the remedies. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.