17 years old, chest pain

Posted , 1 user is following.

Ive been getting frequent chest pains over the past two weeks that happen like every hour or two hours and last for seconds or less than that. The pain sometimes happens around the nipple area and upper ribs and sometimes it is a sharp shooting pain and other times tightness. These pains have also happened two or three week's before this and then went away and when i when to the doctors they sent me for an ecg which came back normal. I also have a heart murmur but im unsure if this could cause the pain because ive had it all my life with no issues. Recently i also woke up in the middle of the night and my heart was beating really fast and i felt weak during it. I just want to watch the world cup without worrying about suddenly dying.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.