18 year old with mobitz 1 hearth block and weird neuro symptoms

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi my name is branislav, and i just found out i have hearth block, combined with all the weird neuro sfuff i have i think it might be lyme. I also live in endemic tic area

and i have been exsposed to tics. The problem is no doctors belive

to me its lyme.And if im corect hearth block is typical lyme carditis symtom. Also i did all hearth tests and my hearth is ok. What should i do guys im so afraid

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Yes, heart block is a possible symptom of Lyme and so is the 'weird neuro stuff".  Although, as stated by robert3020, Magnesium can be a very important mineral in the treatment of heart issues (Calcium is not usually indicated and too much calcium will cause cardiovasular issues), Magnesium glycinate is a better form than Magnesium citrate.  It is cheap and worth a try but will have limited benefit if it is lyme carditis as you suspect.

• Posted

Mag glycinate is not available in the UK.

1:1 ratio magnesium calcium keeps every thing in balance

• Posted

I tryed magnesium guys but what magnesium has to do with hearth block. I jusr dont think its normal for 18 year old who used to exercise and doesnt drink or smoke to get hearth block. I also have twiches all over my body and its NOT Als...
  • Posted

Start with 200mg magnesium citrate or glycinate and 200mg calcium per day eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables cut out sugar and processed food
  • Posted

What type of magnesium did u take and for how long and how much mg per day without magnesium the body will not function
    • Posted

I think its magnesium citrate i also tested for electrolytes in labs and everything was good including magnesium
  • Posted

Symptoms of magnesium deficiency agitation &anxiety,restlesslesslegs syndrome,sleep disorders,nausea vomitingABNORMAL HEART RHYTHMS. Confusion,lung issues but a few.

• Posted

Only 1% of your body's magnesium is in your blood so this is not a true and accurate test

• Posted

Magnesium absorption is not reduced significantly without Calcium.  Calcium intake in most people is adequate to high (especially if they have dairy in their diet) but Magnesium is usually deficient.  1:1 is a better ratio in a Calcium:Magnesium supplement if you need Calcium as well (the body needs twice as much Calcium as Magnesium but, as I stated, most peoples diets contain adequate Calcium and not enough Magnesium which is why a 2:1 supplement (how most supplements are created) is not generally a good idea).  As I stated earlier, Magnesium is very important for the heart (muscle cells, pacemaker cells, and neurons), as is Calcium, and even though many heart problems may be improved with Magnesium supplementation, not all heart issues, including heart block, are due to Magnesium deficiencies.  Magnesium is my first go to with patients that have heart issues (along with CoQ10, D-ribose, and Hawthorn) but it is not a miracle cure.  In my Lyme patients Magnesium is only mildly, if at all,  helpful with their heart issues.
    • Posted

Can you tell me how do i test for lyme carditis, or the cause of my hearth block? I feel tired and sick all the time amd i dont want a pacemaker because i know there is a cause of this expecialy because it was sudden and before hearh skiping started i had terible shoulder pain and i think it was arthritis
    • Posted

Hello Walter With reguards too magnesium & calcium they come as a pair if you have low magnesium calcium cannot pass to bones &teeth it has to go to soft tissue organ's causing all types of health issues

• Posted

This is correct Robert.  As I stated in an earlier email, most people have adequate calcium in their diet (especially if they have dairy) and it is Magnesium that is deficient, as most of the soils where the food is grown are deficient in Magnesium (food is no longer balanced in Calcium and Magnesium)  Adding more Calcium is not helpful and you have stated some of the reasons why.  Magnesium, and Vitamin K, can help prevent some of the inappropriate collection of Calcium in the tissues where Calcium should not be accumulating and helps Calcium to go to areas, such as bone, where it should be accumulating (although too much Calcium in the bone without such things as Magnesium and Vitamin K will cause brittle bones and increased fracture risk)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.