Skip to content
Ad

Lyme Disease

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Lyme Disease ELISA testing

Hey Ive been tested for Lyme as ive had a lot of the symptoms for a while. My test came back negative overall I want to know if I need to follow up as my Burgdorferi IgG didnt come up as negative just less than 5.0 AU/ ml instead of being greater than 15.0 AU / ml Is this something I need to re test...

Last reply
  • Antibiotic treatment. Any success stories?

Finally, after five months of neurological symptoms the third Neurologist is going to treat me for lyme disease based on my CF result and presented symptoms. I have been given oral antibiotics and have been told IV will commence next week. My symptoms are light, sound, touch over-sensitivity. Tinnitus,...

Last reply
  • possible Lyme disease ?

HELP! Sorry this is so long. So I’ve been pretty sick for 3 months now. Numerous problems. First acid reflux .. stomach problems...bowel problems..ovarian cysts. Now I’m having a worse problem. My left arm goes numb and tingles a lot and is weak. It hurts a lot and the pain radiates to shoulders and...

Last reply
  • coffee enemas for chronic lyme?! Help!

Im 22 years old, Plagued with lyme, babesia, bartonella, ENV, adrenal fatigue, ibs, food sensitivites, and autoimmune allergies, and candida. Yes im basically falling apart and it has been horrible! I have recently started coffee enemas, i do them 2-3 times a week, amd i feel better initially but notice...

Last reply
  • Lyme Disease or similar?

Hi There Since April, I have been experiencing a baffling range of symptoms, for which the doctor can find no answers. Symptoms include: - numbness in fingers on waking, particularly when elbows have been bent - Occasional and random numbness in toes  - 'Buzzing' in the ball of my left...

Last reply
  • Face rash

I believe I have Lyme disease and have recently had the blood test completed but wondering if anyone has red rash on their checks 

Last reply
  • Extreme water retention a symptom of Lyme?

Hi everyone. Long painful story short, I was finally diagnosed two months ago with Lyme after suffering through two years of unexplained fatigue, hair loss, muscle weakness and severe depression. I'm currently under a protocol of antibiotics and natural herbs to combat the disease. I know it's...

Last reply
  • Misdiagnosed with mono, could it be late lyme?

About  two months ago I noticed I started to get intense brain fog and fatigue, I would sleep for hours upon hour. A couple days go by and I go to the primary care doctor and my tests come back positive for both mono and strep. I never had the typical symptoms like sore throat or high fever, even...

Last reply
  • Are these normal symptoms of Lyme.

Five months ago, within a space of 2 weeks I developed Nystagmus, photophobia, Hyperacusis, Hyperosmia, Burning hypersensitive skin and pins and needles in my feet and hands. I now have full body tremors and pins and needles in my hands and feet.I am a 48-year-old professional male. I have this severe...

Last reply
  • Burning throughout body and head

Hi!  I was diagnosed with Lyme Disease in 2013 and due 2 the fact I was put on horrendous psych meds 4 this (Gabapentin, Zoplicone, Seroquel and Remeron  which I have spent the past 3 years slowly tapering off) I have been unable 2 treat my Lyme Disease.  Some of the w/d symptoms I am...

Last reply
  • Non understanding family/divorce

Hi.....I'm Deborah. I was diagnosed with Lyme last year but, dr. Believes I've had it since childhood. So this makes sense to me..I remember as a child being so weak I could not reach to comb my hair, always aching and in high levels of pain. I have not been Abel to go to Seattle WA for any treatment...

Last reply
  • Lyme disease in UK question

Hi everyone, Is anyone here from the UK who has Lyme Disease? My doctor believes you cannot get Lymes in the UK but I'm wondering if I have it. How do you get tested for it in the UK? Thank you

Last reply
  • Do i have lyme disease? Advice please

Hello all I'd appreciate your thoughts on my symptoms please. In the beginning of May I noticed this rash/ bite on the inside of my knee. It actually spread even bigger than the pictures and took weeks to disappear. Now I cant remember if I felt any flu type symptoms around this time, but about one...

Last reply
  • Sick from one year

I never even thought Lyme disease because I never noticed a bite but I do have this growth on my back that I noticed around when I got sick I thought it was a zit and I had a hormonal imbalance. But its not a zit its just a sometimes itchy dime size growth the middle is a faintly dark dot BUT no opening....

Last reply
  • Herx reaction or severe stomach issues?

Hi all, Hoping you can help. I started taking olive leaf extract to improve my symptoms, took them for about a week. They were 3500mg with 66mg of oleuropein (one a day). On day 6 of taking them, I noticed an extreme reaction. Completely exhausted and run down to the point where I had to leave...

Posted
  • Babesia caught early - recovery time

For those of you whose you who caught Babesia early and are feeling *roughly* back to normal, how long post treatment did it take for you to reach this milestone? I am heading towards four months past treatment and still dealing with a low level of fatigue every day, slight balance issues, etc. Progressing...

Last reply
  • Lyme - neurotoxin - does anyone else have these symptoms?

HI I have had Lyme disease which I'm hoping was cured by 3 weeks of doxycycline. The problem is i still have numbness and pain in my feet and hands and a very strange symptom of pain under my thumb nails. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this (the thumbnail) and also any advice on when...

Last reply
  • I’m one month in ... hair already falling out like crazy

I am looking for feedback and info  Bitten first week of sept. Tiny tiny tiny tick. Only attached for about 12 hours.  Stiff neck for about 3 weeks. Migraines began then chills so I went to doc.  No rash. No bullseye. No idea I could get Lyme like this and from such a short bite ... they...

Posted
  • LLMD

Hi , I am looking for Dr. for my 16 yr old who has neurological Lyme and co- infections. We live in SC, any contact information would help. We will travel out of state for decent help, thanks.

Posted
  • Tick bite

Hi there I was on holiday to Greece and I arrived in the morning and later on in the day a noticed what a thought was a mole at the back of my knee that night a woke up to a stinging pain going down my leg after that it started turning white and getting bigger and on the last day it had disappeared there's...

Posted
  • Heart problem

I had Lyme disease for over a year before it was diagnosed and treated. Recently I was told I need to have a pacemaker. I read that "the most common heart complication caused by Lyme disease is disruption of the electrical signals that coordinate the beating of the heart."  Has anyone...

Last reply
  • sick for over 30 years......test results negative

I have been chasing a cure for my illness for over 30 years....Cushings? MS? CFS ?  ?   I have had almost all the symptoms of Lyme except joint pain, so recently my husband thought maybe I have Lyme and wanted me to get tested, but the results are negative. I'm wondering if I should try...

Last reply
  • Possible Lyme disease cure using a "RIFE MACHINE"

I have heard of some really good results from a friend that had lymes disease and she said the Rife Machine is what finally cured her after trying so many other things. She said she got the machine from RIFEULTRAHEALTH.COM online website. There are testimonials from other people that were completely cured....

Last reply
  • Unsure I feel I have Lymes Disease.

Hello all!  I am 18, type 1 diabetic and have been mysteriously suffering for a long time now. In April of this year I began suffering from eye problems, everything was persistently grainy and pixelated, also this gradually descended into problems with my eyes adjusting to bright lights, when I...

Last reply
  • AONM/Armin Labs Warning

Hello I've just registered specifically to do this review on AONM who organise private lyme testing in the UK. They are partnered with Armin Labs in Germany and from what I can tell are very popular with patients in the UK wanting to get a private test done. I unfortunately have had a horrible experience...

Last reply
  • Need help, not sure what is happening or what 2 do.

Hi!  I was diagnosed with Lyme Disease in December 2013.  At that time I was treated with 3 months worth of Minocycline and a very limited amount of the C****n p*****l.  I had 2 come off the Minocycline due 2 the fact I had had c-diff three times that year.  Since that time I haven't...

Last reply
  • Is this a Herx reaction

HI, Im nearly finishing a 3 week course of doxy. About 2 weeks ago i developed a rash and very very sore toes and thumbs which at the time i put down to sunburn due to photosensitivity. Since then i have been reading that this may be a Herx reaction. My feet are so sore its hard to even walk on them....

Posted
  • Could this be Lyme?

will try to be as brief as possible, here is a list of my symptoms: extreme tiredness / fatigue shockingly bad memory severe depression that comes and goes in waves confusion and forgetfulness forgetting people's names and can't add up painful joints especially feet and knees occasional swollen...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.