Stage 3

Posted , 1 user is following.

over the last few month Ive suffered headache. numbness to face and hand joints randomly aching Ive had rapid heart I've had memory issues coordination issues dizziness I've been to Dr first they said a stroke then I had a mri which shows I've got nerve trapped so I'm waiting to see a neurologist then they treated me for migraines had head scan all clear now my symptoms vary from day to day

five years ago I was treat for Lymes I had several courses of antibiotics could I have stage three Lymes now after all this time I seem lost in my gp findings but my conditions stop me doing my normal daily tasks what do you think have I got stage three Lymes and if yes what do I need to do about getting it treated many thanks

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.