19cm liver and vomiting after food for 4 months , is this dangerous

Posted , 2 users are following.

Is this dangerous, my friend has been unwell for long, last year her liver was 19cm, now she is vomiting after each food she takes, doctors are not doing anything, she has become weak her arms and legs have become thin, she is in pain in all areas of her body.

Has anyone heard of this?

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

I have a friend same thing Sue discovered she had Liver problems She contacted Hepatitis C

I had Hep A its viral you throw up everything your urine is very dark colored and your bowel turns silver. Rest B vitamin after you turn orange. It will get better and you can not catch it again. but its like your dying for a month. ok Hep C if not treated it gets worse. you have to be put on a pill and injection to get rid of Liver Hep C you get it from another person or from shooting drugs I got mine from a man i had sex with, so if you get Hep C you have to tell men.and dont let others use ur toothbrush or razor.its very contagious. now i have Cirohosis of Liver but im 62 so i had liver all my life please make her get checked for HEP.ABCD.Liver is nothing to play with Oh my cousin her arms and legs are like toothpicks the top of her leg is so thin I can put my hand around it.and she is always sick. I wish you luck.and if you need a friend im here .

I love your name. your young .start now and it will all be over. nothing hurts. Honest.

• Posted

thank you so much, I have been helping this friend get a good treatment, she is struggling to cope, is feeling very weak too.

name is shamina and nickname is Minnie

xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.