1st day wish me luck

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi just started these today and the info on here has been amazing - I have worried myself sick about side affects etc -.

Hopefully will not happen if I stick to less than 5g fat and 15 g per meal .

Any info or food ideas would be welcome

Thanks

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Good luck im 9 months in they do work just be patient x

• Posted

I tend to stick to rice krispies for breakfast amazing how much hidden sugar there is in so called diet cereals ... thins with salad and maybe ham or tuna for lunch... then a baked sweet potato chicken and salad for dinner ... fruit and low fat yoghurt for snacks ...my trick was to eat of a smaller plate so halfed my portion size bugger plate ment i ate more ... must be doing something right just hit my 3 stone loss x

• Posted

Thanks Angela I nor all have bacon on toast cooked in oven with no fat on it

Lunch is a sandwich and dinner is either baked potato or a count on us from m and s .

My fat today is 12.1 grams so think I'm on the right track !

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.