1st morning

Posted , 3 users are following.

Well I have had my first bluey!!!And I had two pieces off wholemeal toast with a little tiny bit of spreadand weight watchers jam!!!hopefully I am along the right lines!!!My hubby thinks its absolutly hilarious,the fact there is a possibility that I could follow through orange oil in the middle of the supermarket!!Thats support for me lol!!!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

You can get ya own back when you've lost all your weight you need to !!! :twisted:

My mum is the same, she laughs at me and offers me scrummy food that i cant eat! Mind my dad is helping hes eating the same as me, so might do him some good!!!

As for the food thing, you get used to it, its a bit trial and error at the start. Ive only managed to push my limits to lasagne and had no side effects :?

• Posted

Hey Teejay......Has ur hubbie thought of that happening in bed at nite.....whilst he`s sound asleep.....and cozied in beside u.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

(couldn`t resist)

• Posted

yea Skye he wants to hope that doesnt happen cause it will be me having the last laugh..... :wink:
  • Posted

Absolutely chick........ :lol:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.