1st weigh in...

Posted , 3 users are following.

Weighed in today for first time and have lost 1 stone 2 lbs. . Happy with that start because wanted to lose approx 2-3 lbs per week.. just need to stay focused now and get another stone off me by next weigh in...

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

That is excellent, you must be very pleased wiht the loss and with yourself. Well done, good luck with the next stage in your journey      
    • Posted

Thank you yes I am thrilled.. gives me more motivation to keep at it ☺
  • Posted

Well done what sort of things do u eat

• Posted

I have toast in the morning (brown bread) then for lunch I have low fat extra lean ham sandwich - I have not shaken the bread off yet. At night I have a stir fry or gammon and baked potato or chicken and oven roast potatoes loads of veg with every meal and fruit for snacks.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.