1ST WEIGH IN

Posted , 4 users are following.

Just been to see the nurse for my first weigh in after 4 weeks and have lost 11lbs.

I am so pleased with this.

This is the motivation to keep going and feel at ease with myself.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

:D bloody hell,thats good!! hope i loose that!ive just started sunday and think i was doing it all wrong as i didnt know each meal had to consist of between 10 to 15g fat!so doubt this week ive lost nothing!did you count fat or did you just eat low fat?my doc told me to eat low fat didnt mention anything about counting the fat.so hoping i still loose! congrats on the loss.they say for every 10lb you loose you go down a dress size.
  • Posted

Hi Heidi

Well I have been doing a bit of exercise mainly extra walking and aqua aerobics.

I have also been doing a mixture of counting the fat and eating low fat foods and swooping old favourites for low fat alternatives, I find Tesco Healthy Living Range and M&S Count on Us ranges very good and very tasty!!!!!

I also have found that by eating sensibly and making good choices I have not had much side effects apart from a bit of wind!!!!!!!!!

Infact the tablets stop me reaching for things to eat which are fatty and I really dont want the side effects that some people have encountered.

Keep going with the tablets!!!

• Posted

Well done, that is brilliant. Really pleased for you. :D :D :D
  • Posted

Well done you, makes you feel good doesn't it. I also lost 11lb in my first 4 weeks. Keep up the good work.

xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.