1st weigh in Tomorow

Posted , 9 users are following.

:shock: OMG :shock:

Ive got my 1st weigh in at the doctors tomorow, am sooooo scared. Why is it at this point you start craving chocolate and alcohol :x

Think i will push my self extra hard at pole dancing tonight and sweat some of this off!!! Tho my instructor has told me to measure myself as she said i will have lost inches but may not have lost pounds!!!!

0 likes, 27 replies

27 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Skye

Its still got to be a WELL DONE U for not puttin any on :!:

I've had 2 weeks now with no loss, so don't lose heart smile

MSG

WOW I'm truly impressed but sorry don't blame the pole, I know where you got those friction burns from on your THIGHS! NEW guy at gym say no more :lol: :lol:

Can you post videos on this site? That would be class :!:

TTFN Kal :wink:

• Posted

8lb in 2 and a half weeks but i havent been to the gym as i injured my knee so not as much as it could of been sad
  • Posted

good luck with the weigh ins. I am also at w.w. so I will be getting weighed each week there so that will help me see how it is going.
  • Posted

Well Done Motorsportsgirl :D

Thats really good

• Posted

Thats brilliant Motorsportgirl, keep up the good work.

xx

• Posted

Yeah - go MSG!!!

top news :D

• Posted

3 cheers for MSG..... :D

Well done chick! Excellent news!

• Posted

Was it bad of me to celebrate in style and eat pizza and chips :oops:

Ah well worked it off this morning so its all ok lol

Thanks for all your messages of support, means alot and I am not posting videos of me pole dancing i loook special!!! :lol:

• Posted

I havnt but not long since i had them done and he looked at those. Suppose they should check to see if you are showing signs of diabetis or anything like that before giving scrips.

Well off to have a nice pork chop mixed salad and baked potato all the right proportions of course have a good night.

• Posted

\"Was it bad of me to celebrate in style and eat pizza and chips \"

NOPE!!!!...... :lol: :lol:

• Posted

Thanks Skye

I will also be using this excuse to Drink copious amounts of alcohol this weekend at Knockhill (as long as i dont try to pole dance round a flag pole like last time i will be fine)

Mind looking at the weather forecast i will need it to keep me warm!!! :lol:

• Posted

That's GREAT NEWS Motorsportgirlie

WELL DONE U :!:

Have a great weekend :D

TTFN Kal :wink:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.