2 cysts found in right maxillary sinus but ENT doesn't recommend surgery

Posted , 2 users are following.

i have had a blocked right nostril for 5 years straight, im not kidding. also recently ears started crackling 24/7 and i get balance issues. i mean if im sitting down and stand up,im really close to passing out. i finally got a ct scan this year and we found 2 cysts in my right maxillary sinus . but the ent said surgery wont improve the symptoms. so then exactly what will? im just getting really tired of this

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

i had the same thing on my CT scan. i also had Sudden hearing loss, tinnitus, and a small bony spur (osteoma) in my left ethmoid sinus. I'm on day 3 recovery from the surgery to fix both issues. So far no improvement in hearing or tinnitus. I'll let you know if it helps with other symptoms such as headache, congestion, etc when I'm healed. I'm currently regretting it, but I'm also on day 3 of healing and am miserable and can't smell.or taste.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.