Skip to content
Ad

Sinusitis

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Maxillary sinus cyst!

Is there anybody else on here that has a maxillary sinus cyst and symptoms? I suffer with terrible headaches and facial pain, ear pain to name a few, but my ENT doctor thinks that the cyst is most definitely not the cause of my symptoms!! It's a long story but I can't begin to tell you how frustrating...

Last reply
  • Middle Turbinate Laterization after FESS

Hi has anyone had a FESS (Frontal Endoscopic Surgery) done and then to have their Middle turbinate adhere to the septum (laterization). Will be great to hear what you did to resolve that situation. Thanks. 

Posted
  • Sinusitis, or something else, opinions please?

5 years ago I had this excruciating back pain that went all the way up to the left side of my neck, that was the day my chronic headaches started, and they’ve been with my since. What was strange though, is I felt there was something more to it because I felt really off. Over the next 24 months, I visited...

Last reply
  • Facial tingling with sinusitis

Hi... was wondering if anyone else has experienced this... I have sinusitis but no mucus but have facial pain with tingling around my nose cheek and pain above my brow.. I thought it might be my teeth.. but my dentist took an xray and it wasn't... but she could see sinus congestion on the xray!...

Last reply
  • A cold for 18 months

Hi, I am a 40year old sickle cell patient, my health had improved & I was optimistic about the future but unfortunately for the last 18 months, I just want to die & I pray each night that I never wake up because of a cold or ? For the last 18 months, I have used nasal sprays, antihistamines,...

Last reply
  • Sphenoid Sinusitis?

I'm seriously worried about my girlfriend. She's had a few very bad sinus infections in the past few years but for practically the whole year she's been in tears with pain everyday and has been house-bound for the past year (she is only 20) and has tried courses of all different types of...

Last reply
  • Finally found a trick that works for me

Hey everyone that suffers from sinus issues. I have been struggling with allergies, sinus issues for about 10 years. I have done everything from Neto pots, rinsed, antibiotics and so on.  The past 2 weeks have been a nightmare fevers burning skin, face and eyes, body aches and headaches and just...

Last reply
  • 3 years sinus problems, ear/head pressure, what is this?

Hi everybody, thanks for reading.  Been suffering for a while now and not sure what to do.  42 year old male.   Symptoms: --drainage down throat almost every day, is best when I wake up, gradually gets worse as day goes on --pressure in ears builds up, feel it on both sides of head,...

Last reply
  • Recovery after surgery

Hi there, almost 4 months ago I had sinus surgery but I still didn't recover from it. It was made to fix the mess I was left with after previous surgery (scars and adhesions). I am dealing with chronic sinusitis for few years. Doctor that made the surgery told me that in my case it can take up to...

Last reply
  • Mucous retention sinusitis

Hello friends, I am suffering from post nasal drip continuously with headache, eye pain, tiredness, feeling of nasal block at while sleeping and the most annoying thing is bad breath which is so embarrassing... I had done CT scan 2 years ago it shows 19mm of mucus retention cysts ..My Gp just gave me...

Last reply
  • C T Scan

I am due to have a c t scan soon on my sinuses. Has anyone got any advice on how to cope with the noise of the scanner as the last time I had it done it left me feeling very anxious. 

Last reply
  • Sinus - eye problems

Hi I have had eye redness and aching behind the eyes for a while now, went to see an opthamologist who couldn't see anything wrong with the health of my eyes, it was only when I started getting post nasal drip that I thought maybe it wasn't sinus related, sure enough as soon as I started with...

Last reply
  • Has anyone else ever felt like this?

I was diagnosed with viral sinusitis about two weeks ago. I was really tired, dizzy, had congestion and just felt like crap. Been feeling a little better but got my doctor to phone me and some Augmentin since I was fearful of it becoming bacterial because I am prone to ear infections. I am still feeling...

Last reply
  • Kenalog help??

Hello, I really need some advice as I am freaking out. I have been dealing with sinus pain for around 2 years now. It's grim, I can feel the pressure, the pain and weird vision problems daily. Nothing relieves it. I have basically flu like symptoms daily and convinced I have an infection somewhere...

Last reply
  • HELP! My Sinuses Are Trying to Kill Me :(

(CW disgusting post / phlegm) Hello All -  I'm writing in a moment of despair, like many people here, since I really believe my sinuses are trying to drown me in my own phlegm whilst sleeping. I live in a world where I constantly have to spit out post-nasal drip, and it drains into my back...

Last reply
  • Sinus Surgery

Ive mentioned before abt my issues. Basically ive had a blocked nose & pins an needles all around that area and eyes too. Aswel as throbbing behind my eye. Two Mri scans & two Ct scans have shown nothing of note. Although i have some sinus issue the consultant is adamant not enough to cause...

Last reply
  • Sinus congestion and pain constantly!

Hi there, i have recently been suffering with what I think is sinus pressure. I feel like my nose and ears are blocked up and my head will really hurt up to the point I don't want to do much or think. I sometimes struggle to relax even while I'm just watching the Tv at home.  I recently...

Last reply
  • CT Scan diagnosis of chronic sinusistis.

Hi All New here... I have noticed many others experiencing sinus issues. Mine started suddenly 12 months back. I live Brisbane Australia and it was overnight. I thought at first it was just hayfever , sneezing and yuk from right nostril. Fast forward went to Drs usual treatment ...antibiotics, beconase,...

Posted
  • Infection

For about two months i have suffered from post nasal drip. My spit looks like normal but its extremely stringy and i am constanly hacking it up. Especially in the morning. I have had very little discharge from my nose but if i do manage to blow some out its a thick off white colour. I have some small...

Last reply
  • Extreme sinus pain and massive hard blob came out

hi there, i've had sinus problems for years, lots of pain and infections recurring, any little cold or allergy is extremely painful in my face where sinuses are. i went to the hospital 2 weeks ago and they gave me antibiotics for sinusitis yet again, a week of those plus sinus rinses twice a day...

Last reply
  • I had chronic sinusitis for about 3 mounth now. It star...

I had chronic sinusitis for about 3 mounth now. It started with severe pain behind the eyes and exterimly dry eyes. I also had swollen eye lids. After a month of puting up with that, I was put on amoxcicilan. That didn't work. The next antibiotic was biaxan. No luck with that. Now i have pain...

Last reply
  • Sinus pain with wisdom teeth issue's

I got sick a couple months ago thought it was just a sinus infection took one round of antibiotics ended up in the emergency room got a CAT scan had said all the lymph nodes in my neck are swollen. Another round of stronger antibiotics and after about 3 weeks I felt better. Fast forward two last week...

Last reply
  • Head pressure, foggy head after flu - sinusitis infection??

I really need somebody to put my mind at ease at this point. I am a 20 years old guy in Montreal and a couple of weeks ago I went through a really bad cold/flu. I couldn't go to work one day because of how bad I felt. The symptoms I had were mild fevers, extreme fatigue, congested nose of white mucus...

Last reply
  • Symptoms for 6+ months with no relief, doctors don't help.

Hello! I've been dealing with some symptoms for 6+ months. * Dizziness; mostly when waking then it goes away through the day, some days it does not go away. I'm always stumbling to my left or simply feel like I'm going to fall over and pass out. This symptom only started about a month ago....

Last reply
  • Sinus Relief at Home.

I did this one thing that helped me clear my sinuses and overall feel a bit better. I'm no medical expert but subjectively it felt good. So I put a bit of pepper in my nostrils, cover the area. Then used the Physiomer Strong Jet Sea water extract (Alternative is neti pot) to launch the pepper...

Last reply
  • Please help! Recurring post nasal drip + Severe Congestion

Hello every. I wanted to post here as I have suffered with this problem since I was around 13 years old. I am now 28! Every 2-3 months I will randomly wake up with a post nasal drip which will sligtly hurt. The following day that post nasal drip will turn into severe congestion of my nose. I will be...

Last reply
  • Constant nasal congestion

Hi, I've been suffering from sinusitis symptoms for about two years with varying degrees of severity. Ranging from completely blocked nose and headaches to spasmodic episodes. GP has prescribed various antibiotics and steroids which give maybe a couple of days relief but return just the same. I've...

Last reply
  • It's not sinusitis? - What now?! :/

Hello, Really hoping someone can please help.  For the past year and a half I have been dealing with what I thought was sinusitis. I have seen numerous ENT's and doctors and tried all sorts of medication and nasal sprays to no avail.  My current symptoms are: Fatigue - extreme, even...

Last reply
  • I'm terrified I've got cancer

Can anyone help me I'm currently Waiting for a mri with contrast onot My head and neck. My ent doctor Found excess tissue in my nasal Passage. I'm petrified it's cancer. I also have terrible ear pain face Pain and a sore mouth. Please help

Last reply
  • Not sure I have sinus infection

i went to urgent care for ear pain and stuffed ear they said wax build up took wax out of both ears even though both ears are stuffed. Left and was told to get ear wax drops at store and would feel better in a day. Felt the same after 4days went back and was told by another dr  he was giving me...

Last reply
  • Could this be sinusitis?

About 2 or 3 weeks ago, I was using beconase spray for my hayfever as usual, but when I sprayed it in my right nostril, it really stung. Like when you get water up your nose. It kept doing it, so I stopped using it. Not long after, I started getting pressure in front of my right ear. Went to doctor and...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.