Skip to content

Sinusitis

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Post nasal drip and clogged ear for about 4 months

I've had a muffled, clogged ear (which crackles and pops sometimes has a second or two of pain , when I chew sounds like an elephant is walking in my ear, and post nasal drip for about 4 months now. I saw my GP and she said my ears are the cleanest she's seen in a long time and didn't …

Last reply
  • Facial tingling with sinusitis

Hi... was wondering if anyone else has experienced this... I have sinusitis but no mucus but have facial pain with tingling around my nose cheek and pain above my brow.. I thought it might be my teeth.. but my dentist took an xray and it wasn't... but she could see sinus congestion on the …

Last reply
  • Drain sinus

Hello I have a chronic sinus infection I been goin to the doctor for almost 2 years taking Antibiotics and Claritin nothing help  my doctor said he will drain my sinus at the office in 3 weeks I don’t know how that work will that cure my sinus ? Do I really need to get this done what I don’ …

Last reply
  • Neck pain

I have a sinus infection and allergies but also I been having this symptoms a little bit headache eyes hurt a little jawbone hurt a little throat hurt in one side only my right side ear been hurting my neck feel tense  the back of my neck feel tense and like bigger I don’t know if this is side …

Last reply
  • Puspalata

I have esr 70 ..i m so much worry ...plz do help me why its so much high...i have all body pain and backache pain ...i have also gastric plm. and little-bit  swelling in my two legs . my age 28 years..

Last reply
  • I have been sick for almost a month! Anyone else?

The 14th of July, I found out I had strep. They gave me steroids & a zpack. Then I find out I have a sinus infection. They give me omnicif (spelling). I'm still not better. It is now going into my chest. I am having trouble breathing & my chest hurts added to the other crap. I am …

Last reply
  • Sinus pain come and go?

Hi all, I have had sinus pain for two months. It will come and go momentarily at random times in day. Not antibiotics have helped or steroid sprays. Could it be asthma or maybe reflux? 

Last reply
  • Can Sinusitis and Allergies Do This?

I went to my GP a week a go for my annual check up. I let her know I have been experiencing a slight off balance feeling throughout the summer. Almost like I was on a boat. Just a very very slight feeling of that when I was standing still. Not so much when I am moving, unless I really get my head …

Last reply
  • Sphenoid sinusitis

I’m really scared I have spehenoid sinusitis. I have been getting pain in my eyes and in frontal sinuses. I get pains all over my head but I think it may be my anxiety but not sure. Also occasionally eye pain. Eye watering and itchiness. Also wheezing and coughing. I may have asthma and acid reflux. …

Last reply
  • Update..hope this helps others.

Hope this helps other people , you may have seen my previous posts. After two yrs of living hell and having just had 5 weeks in hospital now on the right treatment. Had intracellular staph a , ecoli, constant post nasal drip and severe headaches . Due to nature of it being intracellular didn't …

Last reply
  • Getting worse

Hello I been suffering from chronic sinus infection 2 years ago I been on a lot antibiotics and allergies spray and medicine because I also have allergies but that only helped a little bit after I m done take all the medicine all my symptoms come back again I don’t know what to do I been taking …

Last reply
  • "Mild sinus disease" and useless ENT

Hi there, Apologies as this may be long.... I originally visited my dr a year and a half ago complaining about constantly plugged ears. After a few more visits I was sent to an ENT.  I told ENT about ear problems and recurring headaches in my forehead.  ENT suggested I have a CT scan …

Last reply
  • Maxillary sinus pain

I have followed and posted on the maxillary sinus cyst forum. I have a potential sinus cyst that seems to be sitting above the last couple of molars. I pulled tooth #15 earlier this year- no relief of the left maxillary sinus. Tooth number 14 looks fine on the x-Ray so I haven’t removed it or root …

Last reply
  • Maxillary sinus cyst!

Is there anybody else on here that has a maxillary sinus cyst and symptoms? I suffer with terrible headaches and facial pain, ear pain to name a few, but my ENT doctor thinks that the cyst is most definitely not the cause of my symptoms!! It's a long story but I can't begin to tell you how …

Last reply
  • constantly blocked nose and my ears and face freezing cold

for the past three weeks i’ve had really bad congestion . my nose is badly blocked up and i have this weird crawling sensation in my head . my ears and face go from hot to cold and i’ve only finished an antibiotic for sinus infection . what could this be my legs and arms feel cold too at certain …

Last reply
  • Silent sinus syndrome

I have been diagnosed last year with silent sinus syndrome, I was wondering if there are any other sufferers out there who could give me any kind of information on it more.

Last reply
  • Anyone Cured Chronic Sinusitis?

Hi All,  Suffered with Chronic Sinusitis or Rhinitis for 9 Months now and I'm Desperate for a Cure and wondering if anyone has any advice. I have it constantly, however it flares up and is worse at some periods of the day than others.  My Symptoms are:  -White thick Mucus that I …

Last reply
  • Sphenoid Sinusitis?!?!?

Hi I have had sinus issues for two months now. I have been on Amoxicillin and Augmentin and nothing has done anything. My pain is mild and off and on. The doc looked up my nose and said looks like allergies and gave me steroid spray. But while on google I think I have sphenoid sinusitis. I have …

Last reply
  • Sinus infection to brain!?!? Help??!!!

Hi all  I have terrible anxiety and have been so worried lately. I have bad sinus pressure and mild allergies asthma and what I think is acid reflux. I have had this sinus issue for about 2 months and two courses of antibiotics haven’t helped a bit. I’m scared that it will spread to by Brain …

Last reply
  • Random sinus nose pressure no other symptoms?

Hey guys, I have had random sinus pressure for the last few weeks. At the top of my nose near both eyes I've had this random pressure feeling. Barely any pain but every now and then a slight pulse of tiny pain in my sinuses, sometimes left eye or right or above eye etc but only a hand full of …

Last reply
  • Head pressure, foggy head after flu - sinusitis infection??

I really need somebody to put my mind at ease at this point. I am a 20 years old guy in Montreal and a couple of weeks ago I went through a really bad cold/flu. I couldn't go to work one day because of how bad I felt. The symptoms I had were mild fevers, extreme fatigue, congested nose of white …

Last reply
  • Sinus Problems Making Me Crazy!

For a year, after a bad cold, I have suffered terribly. My face hurts, back of head pain when lying down, nose burning, nausea, tummy troubles, crippling fatigue, foggy head, ear pain, teeth hurt. I went on antiboiotics a few months ago, and the made a difference for a while, but now it is all back …

Last reply
  • Nose bridge numbness issue

Hi all, Have had a nose bridge sensation numbness, skin crawl almost in area where glasses would go, been there for 5 months, sometimes loose feeling of the front teeth too. Been to gp numurous times but they are useless and have no interest. Initally i had a left eye twitch to bottom eyelid of …

Last reply
  • pressure in eeyes and bridge of nose

for about 4 hours now my eyes have felt like there was pressure behind them it has moved to the bridge of my nose. my eyes also feel like they're going blurry sometimes until i rub them. i'd think it were my sinuses ifmy nose were stopped or runny at all. could it still be my sinuses? it …

Last reply
  • Sinus or what

For the past 10 days I’ve had a sinus infection, which is nothing new for me, also I think made worse by a flight which I had to take, had to come home! but having done all the self help the headache has gone, but my throat feels thick and when I swallow it feels like a ball in my throat, but also …

Last reply
  • Anosmia

Hi , My name is Mohamed Yusuf, , 7 last year we struggled with Sinus Infection and turned Anosmia, and I lost smell & tastes, 7 last year, I visited a hospital in in Kenya and India , Where I had undergone surgery (endoscopic sinus surgery and Septoplasty with Turbinoplasty), but still did not …

Last reply
  • Chronic sinusitis causing anxiety & depression??

Hello everyone, I've noticed since I've been dealing with chronic sinusitis for a long time that I've been having really bad waves of depression as well as anxiety. I didn't have these issues before I also have trouble thinking and even have unwanted negative thoughts etc. Anybody …

Last reply
  • Sphenoid Sinusitis?

I'm seriously worried about my girlfriend. She's had a few very bad sinus infections in the past few years but for practically the whole year she's been in tears with pain everyday and has been house-bound for the past year (she is only 20) and has tried courses of all different types …

Last reply
  • Do sinus issues make it hard to think?

I find it hard to think, especially doing something like reading, my head aches and I get discomfort behind my nose and ears. Sometimes I can feel my palet moving up and down causing clicking noise in my ears, and my jaw and back of my nose aches if I think too much. I can breathe alright, …

Last reply
  • ive had terrible dizziness migraines and nasal drip for 2 years

Hi I’ve been so ill for over 2 years now it’s got to a point that I think I’ve not got anxiety.. I’ve had dizziness migraines nasal drip and tiredness non stop.. I’ve had loads of bloods done and they can’t find anything apart from the put it down to sinusitis so I’ve been on antibiotics Sprays all …

Last reply
  • Sinus or allergies?

For the last couple of months I have been dealing with these annoying symptoms I just don't know what it is exactly: Right nasal seems stuffy at different times of the day, a lump feeling on the right side of middle of throat (no neck swelling), mild fatigue, once in a while when I swallow …

Last reply
  • Acute chronic sinusitis -Worse than labour!!

History- Started smelling “phantom” smoke or fire 6 years ago.(2012) Developed chesty cough, blocked nose, post nasal drip. Gradually began to lose sense of smell then taste- completely lost these senses fully 2 years ago. Over the years been told I’ve had untreated whooping cough,bronchitis, …

Last reply
  • CT Scan Clear - Still No Diagnosis

Hi All, I've been having issues with constant blocked nose, pressure in my face and behind my eyes (also when I look up and move my eyes around around as far as they go I get a little pain and discomfort), it can bring on mild headaches. I also generally feel 'foggy' headed all the …

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.