2 local Christians

Posted , 2 users are following.

The leader of the largest local church warned me not to participate in Yoga. I now regard him as an intrusive, arrogant and ignorant boy.

Further, there is a "counsellor" there, who advocates her faith, but has no counselling qualifications that I am aware of.

Another lay preacher took it upon himself to command me "take her back". This referred to the painful breakup of me and my female partner for 22 years. An intrusive, arrogant and ignorant man, who does not really talk with me.

I have found late in life that the ?BPCAD Counsellors, with 6 years training, help me much more than nearly all the Christians I know in my home town.

I now regard the Bible as very out of date faction.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Faith is there to guide you through life, not help you when you feel alone or have a problem, this is the misundertanding most people meet with.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.