2 Months. it's still here. And no SEX!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have tried home remedies. No health insurrance so no dr. Both my spouse and I are at a loss. is sex even a thing with these? its my first one. its only sore around where i presume the opening of the tube is. sitting and walking are irritants. wiping after bathroom use is painful. I'm 29 yrs old and I miss sex. WTF. rant over. please help.

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi there,I can only imagine your trauma.not gona bore u with how I got mine and the painful experience but I will say 2months is quite a lot for u to be going thru this torture.

I bought turmeric capsules(u can get it without prescription) and it just vanished within 3 days.apparently,it drains the pus out.i was taking 2 morning and 2 evening (depending on the strength of the one u will get).and continue with the hot sit baths with sea salt.hopefully this helps.May God be with u.x

• Posted

I have tried so many home remedies as I have had about 8 cysts over the last 7 years, and they never worked for me. I recently posted a discussion about my surgery and this should get rid of it for good. Hot compresses and sitz baths help some people to make it burst, but it is more than likely going to come back once it's started. Two months is really long time to have one, a week was always unbearable for me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.