Skip to content
Ad

Bartholin's Cyst

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

• elia89 elia89

does Turmercare vitamin help?

Hi! I want to ask if anyone found or ever consume this turmeric vitamin to reduce inflammation and blockage?? Or is there anyone here taking any supplements for anti-inflammation or unblocking the glands ??  Please share yours, as I know our bodies have different reaction to certain remedies and...

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Home Remedy for Bartholin Cyst that WORKS!

I'm 24 and starting getting bartholin cysts just over a year ago. It has recurred at least 6 or 7 times, and I have had an Incision and Drainage performed twice, one under local anesthetic and once under general. I can't stress enough, GET THE GENERAL! The needle with the anesthetic was BEYOND...

Last reply
  • My Search for the Root Cause of Bartholin's Cyst Abscess

Hi everybody, As I can image everyone does when they get these little monsters, I have been on the search for years of how to prevent bartholin cysts abscesses from happening.  I, as everyone does, have horrid stories dealing with this condition. From surgeries to marsupilizations, to it bursting...

Last reply
  • bartholin cyst -- burst only drained a little

hey all so I am experiencing my fist BC at age 35 -- presented a lump about a week and a half ago that grew to be quite large and extremely painful. Went to Gyn on Tuesday (at this point I was about ping pong sized) who wanted to lance it on the spot -- I refused and asked her if we could wait a few...

Last reply
  • Painful Bartholin cyst

Hello I’m 32 years old and have had issues with this for a few years. Usually they go away on their own. I’ve done the baths tried salts in the bath no help! It hurts sooooooo bad! The right side of my pelvic area is starting to hurt as well as the inside of my thigh. This gland  is easily the size...

Last reply
  • Tip to keep glands healthy and unclogged + another tip

If you have been through a bartholin: Incision&drainage/lancing/ward cathether/marsupilization/lancing your self/bartholin random burst - any of these and want to keep your glands healthy and unclogged, please take 5 minutes of your time doing this...it will keep the glands unclogged and secreting...

Last reply
  • Bartholin cyst problems. Anyone else?

Hi all. I'm 23, recently had my first bartholin cyst almost a year ago. No pain. Recently just got into a relationship which meant going to the gyno to get my yearly check up. Well she saw my cyst and told me to have it drained. The first one wasn't too bad, stings from the needle, you get patched...

Last reply
  • Please help, any advice appreciated

like most of us on here I’ve had recurring Bartholins abscesses since September last year. They always burst after days of agony and given antibiotics they settle down and fill up a week or so later.  Finally I had surgery 7 weeks ago to remove the cyst and lots of infected tissue through into my...

Last reply
  • My experience of bartholin abscess/cyst

I have been reading other peoples experiences for a few years since I was first diagnosed with having an enlarged bartholin gland around 4 years ago. I thought it was about time to write my own experience down. I first noticed a small, hard lump on my left side. It wasn't painful, but it was slightly...

Last reply
  • I found something that works and i want to share

In short, i'm 33, bartholin sufferer for 10 years. had incision&drainage without success, had marsupalization without success, had random ruptures at home, had a word catheter that worked for about 5 years and then the hole created got plugged again. Now my bartholin came back, and i found out...

Last reply
  • Painless Lump taking over my life

Ok. So since the post I made a few days ago I've def learned more than I ever thought I would about BC and I'm still confused! At this point I l've gathered that my case is mild. I have no pain (and when I did it was mild), no swelling, no abscess, no pain while sitting or walking. I can't...

Last reply
  • Please Help, so scared - Bartholin Cyst

Hi  Please could someone help me! I have scared myself stupid constantly internet searching and I'm more stressed about this :-(  I'm 29 and I felt a grape sized lump just under a week ago and went to the Dr. She said it is a Bartholin cyst and I should just try and forget about it!!...

Last reply
  • does Turmercare vitamin help?

Hi! I want to ask if anyone found or ever consume this turmeric vitamin to reduce inflammation and blockage?? Or is there anyone here taking any supplements for anti-inflammation or unblocking the glands ??  Please share yours, as I know our bodies have different reaction to certain remedies and...

Posted
  • blood and pus two months after word catheter?

I had a large abcess drained and a word catheter placed back in October. My doc told me it might not have been a BC and if it was it was atypical. It's healed well besides some scar tissue soreness/nerve pain, however I just wiped after peeing and there was a bit of off white discharge and a few...

Last reply
  • What does a Bartholin cyst feel like to touch?

Hi everyone I have a grape sized lump just inside the entrance to my vagina. It feels very hard, almost rock hard and quite painful to touch. The hardness also extends to my anus. My doctor thinks it's more than likely a bartholin cyst but because of the extended hardness, she has referred my to...

Last reply
  • Continual drainage

Hi there. I had a large Bartholin cyst in July that ruptured on its own. I took antibiotics twice as the drainage continued. The antibiotics worked for 2 weeks and then the cyst ruptured again and now there is continual drainage. Some days is light some days are heavy about enough for a panty liner and...

Last reply
  • Home Remedy

I salute all of you bc these are the worst to deal with. My first experience with it was about 2 years ago. I didn't realize it at first. I actually went to the doctor for a regular routine checkup when it was discovered. It was my left gland, they lanced it on the spot, prescribed some meds and...

Last reply
  • Anyone else had a Bartholin Cyst removed with C02 laser

I finally found a doctor in LA using C02 laser to drain cyst and remove cyst wall. Just had it done two days ago. According to medical studies online, this is the procedure that has the lowest reoccurance rate of Bartholin Cysts. Any other women out there had it done and care to weigh in on results?

Last reply
  • Home remedy for Bartholin Cyst

I had a Bartholin cyst, didn't think much of it but then after about 10 days it got very big and became infected. I took a course of anti-biotics and also looked into alternative treatments, the antibiotics seemed to take care of the infection but the fluid in the cyst remained. I also found a...

Last reply
  • My BG cyst burst and there was a lot of blood!

Usually - I get one - it's a hard lump and doesnt really hurt so bad and after soaking in baths it will burst - before it had clear pus mixed with it - this time - straight blood. This happened last night. Just wondering if this means anything serious. I'm 47. My Gyn tells me that some women...

Last reply
  • Gland removal

Hello!  Im from Sweden so excuse for my bad english. I had a Bartolonith glans remvol 8 days ago, the cyst where quit big. I can walk and sit down for a while now. But i have so much pain in the anal area that i can't go to the  toilett and do nuber two, and i am affraid something is wrong....

Last reply
  • Vaginal cyst, aged 16 PLEASE HELP

So i think it’s important to start off by saying that I have been sexual active lately (protected tho) but whenever I get fingered I don’t really pay attention as much to how clean my hands or his hands are and basically I woke up and I usually masturbate in the morning because it helps me with stress...

Last reply
  • Taking Silica worked for me

I had one of these cyst develop in April this year. I thought I'd laid an egg. My whole pelvis was in pain and I went to my local casualty department where they gave me antibiotics. I was in constant pain and was taking painkillers to get through the day, just sitting down was very painful....

Last reply
  • Was referred to this group about a possible cyst/abscess

This came on suddenly, Friday I had sex, by Sunday it was what you see in the picture I'm attaching.  It is quite painful, the area is so swollen.  I have read up on this problem and that's what I believe it is, but i have to see my dr on friday to confirm. I'm 38, have never had...

Last reply
  • HOME REMEDY FOR BARTHOLIN'S ABSCESS THAT WORKS!

Hello ladies, I am writing to share my story with you and my amazing home remedy that actually works! After nearly three years of suffering from these horrible, nasty, painful monsters, I finally found a cure. I had my first abcsess at 25, it was excrutiating pain and went to the size of a tennis ball....

Last reply
  • Word Catheter removed; hole??

I am 20 years old. My first ever encounter with bartholin gland issues was a little over a year ago. I first noticed it during sex when I began to dry up. I didn't think much of it because since I have been sexually active since the age of 17, when having a lot of sex I noticed the left side of the...

Last reply
  • Word Catheter!!

I've had a word catheter put in and it's the first time I have. Last time they drained my cyst they just put ribbon gauze in. This time it hurts so bad, usually laying bed is a relief but I woke up today and it was stinging really bad and throbbing. Yesterday I had to go to the store because...

Last reply
  • BC I hate them!

Well i never knew there was so many of us women who have to go through agony! I have now got my 3rd Bartholins cyst and its horrible. I had the 1st back in september. Went to the doctors on monday the 1st with a worry about what the lump inside me was and she told me it was a BC and sent me away with...

Last reply
  • I've been operated!!

Hello lovely ladies, I'm aged 24. And I was on last day of my period, when this cyst developed with small bump & little bit of pain on my left side. The very next working day, I went to see doctor, he advised me to take sitz baths and antibiotics.. Following three days, same amount of pain, but...

Last reply
  • Help!!!

Hey everyone! I'm 15 years old and I believe this is the second bartholin cyst I have had. The first grew and burst and I had no problems until recently. It is like the size of a grape, red, and painless, on the lower labia. I'm not 100% sure if it is a bartholin cyst but I've done a ton...

Last reply
  • My Bartholin Cyst Experience - Abscess and Cathedar

I had my first in January and I had never even heard of this before! At first I thought I'd had an in-grown hair or some such thing and within days I obviously knew it was something frightful. I thought my labia looked like the elephant man's disease! I could feel a lump the size of a marble...

Last reply
  • Bartholin Cyst Removal/Excision Positive Experience

Hi ladies, I'm here to share my positive experience as there is awful or horror stories down there. 1st of all if you are reading this, you should stop doing your google reasearch before the op, this will make you anxious and negative, it's not worth it, you need to be super positive before...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.