Skip to content
Ad

Bartholin's Cyst

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Bartholin's Cyst Relief!!!

Hi all. Well, I had my first BC which started about 4 days ago and quickly got infected. For the last 2 days, I have been in absolute agony - even crying as the pain was so bad. I also felt very hot and dizzy. Went to the doctors who gave me antibiotics and suggested the 'm' operation if...

Last reply
  • I am having a grape size lump thinking it is a cyst :(

hi ... currently i am experiencing painful grape size lump on the left side of "mine" 😭😭 i tried to look in the internet what is it and what i found out scars me. BARTHOLIN CYST. I need help. Does SERRAPEPTASE can really cure this ?. I am really scared. I don't know what...

Posted
  • Bartholin cyst problems. Anyone else?

Hi all. I'm 23, recently had my first bartholin cyst almost a year ago. No pain. Recently just got into a relationship which meant going to the gyno to get my yearly check up. Well she saw my cyst and told me to have it drained. The first one wasn't too bad, stings from the needle, you get patched...

Posted
  • Sudden Occurrence of Vaginal Cysts

I have been getting cysts (sometimes on or around the bartholins gland, but often not specifically there but other parts of the inside flaps of my vagina) for a few years now on and off. It stopped for almost a year and then a few months ago I all of a sudden had one, then two at the same time, then...

Posted
  • Bartholin Cyst. -(

28yeasrs old never had a bartholin cyst & ii was freaking out! never had this b4. went to the E.R..then 4days later my peroid comes..super early. I literally just got off my P. the very end of last month & it came again on the 14th . well my mom says the bartholin cyst may go away after my...

Last reply
  • Sarcoidosis and Bartholins abscess

Im 68 and never had a vaginal cyst before but I do have chronic sarcoidosis and wondering if the two are connected because sarcoidosis is an autoimmune problem which causes inflammation and blockages for instance in tear ducts. Anyone else got both issues?  

Posted
  • HOME REMEDY FOR BARTHOLIN'S ABSCESS THAT WORKS!

Hello ladies, I am writing to share my story with you and my amazing home remedy that actually works! After nearly three years of suffering from these horrible, nasty, painful monsters, I finally found a cure. I had my first abcsess at 25, it was excrutiating pain and went to the size of a tennis ball....

Last reply
  • Bartholin Cyst: Is there a cure?

Many women around the world diagnosed with a Bartholin cyst has truly suffered(myself included). There is little scholarly research done that has provided us with less than a hand full of information. First of all, many of us DO NOT know how it (the cyst) happened. Secondly, we're giving treatments...

Last reply
  • Nightmare called bartholin cyst..is baaack :(

2 months ago I had cyst 3 time back to back and suffered like hellll...well may be more than that ...you see m home alone aft mom gone to work so at this BC situations I really needed somebody to be with me because....I can not walk...can not sit...can not lay...can not sleep....can not eat....o god........

Posted
  • Nightmare called bartholin cyst..is baaack :(

2 months ago I had cyst 3 time back to back and suffered like hellll...well may be more than that ...you see m home alone aft mom gone to work so at this BC situations I really needed somebody to be with me because....I can not walk...can not sit...can not lay...can not sleep....can not eat....o god........

Posted
  • Does pain automatically mean abcess?

So my cyst is back, worse as fast. It felt fine yesterday but I walked a lot last night and took the train and sat a lot, all while wearing tight jeans. Today it's the size of a robin's egg and kinda wants to pop up on the skin. It's painful to the touch. Does pain automatically mean it's...

Last reply
  • Sitz bath causing yeast infection or something else?

Hi all.  My cyst is back, big as a cherry but painless, wanting to pop up on the skin ever so slightly but mostly just sitting below the surface. I haven't been keeping up on my baths and had sex the other day so it makes sense why it flared up. I've been using a portable sitz bath since...

Posted
  • Bartholin cyst - gland excision

I had my bartholin gland and cyst excised 3 weeks ago. Its healing ok but there is still some discharge coming from the wound. I haven't yet had sex but I'm scared it hasn't healed yet fully the way it's supposed to but it's doing ok according to the doctor. How long did your cyst...

Last reply
  • Can frequent sitz baths cause other problems?

I'm 28 and I've had a Bartholin's cyst for just over a year now. It used to be soft and external, but now it's hard and internal - it's barely visible and I can only really feel the lump when sitting on the toilet seat/in the bath and pressing down in the area of the gland. Fortunately...

Last reply
  • Bartholin gland excision

I had surgery to remove the gland and cyst this morning. Apparently the cyst was much larger than first anticipated (bigger than a baseball) and had developed blood vessels inside it which caused excess bleeding during surgery. This was because I had waited a year to deal with the cyst because it never...

Last reply
  • Bartholin cyst removal

I'm due to have a bartholin cyst removed in 2 days. I have had it for months and has always showed on the surface of the skin however it's now disappeared! The swelling has gone. Will they still do surgery to try and remove it???

Last reply
  • Bartholin cyst and what helped me

Hello Ladies, I am 26 and have just had my 2nd cyst. the last one was 2 years ago around this same time. I work in retail so I think mine come due to stress. Holiday Season. Both on my cyst did not become painful. They reached to the size of about golf ball and hard. And was just very uncomfortable....

Last reply
  • Anyone else had a Bartholin Cyst removed with C02 laser

I finally found a doctor in LA using C02 laser to drain cyst and remove cyst wall. Just had it done two days ago. According to medical studies online, this is the procedure that has the lowest reoccurance rate of Bartholin Cysts. Any other women out there had it done and care to weigh in on results?

Posted
  • I'm 26 and just had a marsupilation of bartholin cyst si...

I'm 26 and just had a marsupilation of bartholin cyst six days ago. I was not at all prepared for how it would look afterwards and have been in a lot of discomfort since!! I've also been somewhat concerned that the area is very bruised and feels hard, but perhaps after only a week this is normal...

Last reply
  • Bartholin Cyst any correlations to sexual abuse? Bladder? Diet?

Just wondering if anyone else has been sexauly molested? Anyone else suffered from over active bladder?  Not sure either of these things are related to the absesses with the Bartholin Cyst but thought I'd throw it out there.  Has anyone tried diet rememdies? When my overactive bladder...

Last reply
  • Taking Silica worked for me

I had one of these cyst develop in April this year. I thought I'd laid an egg. My whole pelvis was in pain and I went to my local casualty department where they gave me antibiotics. I was in constant pain and was taking painkillers to get through the day, just sitting down was very painful....

Last reply
  • Chronic Bartholin Abscess and Cysts - My Experience

After roughly 5 years of experience with these beasts I opted to have my gland removed. I feel as though I've been through hell and back and almost feel a sense of obligation to share my story to those who may be going through the same thing. I know I wanted to know everything about them, so the...

Last reply
  • Please Help, so scared - Bartholin Cyst

Hi  Please could someone help me! I have scared myself stupid constantly internet searching and I'm more stressed about this :-(  I'm 29 and I felt a grape sized lump just under a week ago and went to the Dr. She said it is a Bartholin cyst and I should just try and forget about it!!...

Last reply
  • My Marsupialization story after fourth occurence of Bartholin Cyst

Hi all!  I just wanted to share with you all my bartholin story! I'm 23 years old and I had my marsupialization surgery two months back. When i got my first cyst, I was 20 years old. My doctor diagnosed it and suggested I get a marsup done right away, but I was two weeks away from moving to...

Last reply
  • sex after cyst removal

Hi. I'm 42 and had a suburethral/bartholins cyst removed a week ago. It was causing pain urinating and during intercourse and wouldn't go with antibiotics. Finally plucked up the courage to 'investigate' in the bath today. The whole area feels hard and I still have pain on sitting. Having...

Last reply
  • Bartholins cyst still bothering me after 3 years

I had a Bartholin's cyst 3 years ago for the first time, i had a marsupialization to remove it, it came back last year, which the doc gave me anti biotics for and cleared it up, but this year when it came back i got anti biotics again, it cleared up after a week but ever since then it keeps filling...

Last reply
  • My Bartholin cyst story and tips on preventing flare-ups

I got my first Bartholin's cyst after I'd been experiencing mild recurring uti like symtopms. I love wearing tights and dresses, and spanx underneath my jeans/pants. Any way, I noticed soreness but ignored it at first, it only got worse. I thought my vagina was irritated due to the tampons but...

Last reply
  • Home remedy for Bartholin Cyst

I had a Bartholin cyst, didn't think much of it but then after about 10 days it got very big and became infected. I took a course of anti-biotics and also looked into alternative treatments, the antibiotics seemed to take care of the infection but the fluid in the cyst remained. I also found a...

Last reply
  • Small but stubborn BC keeps coming and going

Does anyone else have a small BC that comes and goes? When I first got mine it was the size of a cherry but eventually went away, only to come back after sex. This time it was smaller. I did sitz baths and it fully went away until today, when I noticed it again. It's even smaller this time, but pretty...

Posted
  • Bartholin's Abscess pain/soreness?

I noticed a cyst about 10 days ago when I first got my period. It started getting bigger and hurting about 3 days ago. The pain seems to worsen each day. It's now the size of a small golf ball. There is slight itching and it feels firm to the touch. There's pain even when just lying down. I started...

Last reply
  • Hole in Labia? Bartholin Cyst?

Alright so 1.5 years ago  I went into my gynecologist after experiencing pain and discomfort during intercourse and also with regular moving throughout the day.   My  gynecologist explained  to me that it was evident that I had a bartholin cyst and that it was an easy fix. She drained...

Posted
  • Repeated BC

I am 25 years old and have 4 reoccurring bartholin cyst's. My first one turned out to be extremely painful at the age of 21 so the doctor drained it but just as of this year I have had 3 more. The first 2 were drained but automatically came back. I have had my 4th BC and am not sure If I need to...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.